Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sibling for Knox and Piper

Hello!

We are expecting baby #3 in a few months and are planning to not find out the sex this time. Therefore, we are in search of the perfect boy and girl names to complement our two children Knox Christian and Piper Joy.

For boys:
    We like Blaise, Finn, Hansen (family name), and Bennett.

For girls:
    We like Dinah, Presley, Haven (husband doesn't like), and Elsie (I don't really like)

Our last name starts with a P and has 4 syllables so I think sticking with 1 and 2 syllable names is best.
    I would appreciate any and all opinions on names we are looking at as well as suggestions for new options. I'm waiting to hear that name that just clicks!

Thank you so much!!

From your list, I like Blaise, Finn and Bennett. On the girls side, I like Dinah but I don't think it's a good "fit" with Knox and Piper. Stylistically, Presley is the best "match" but it shares an initial with Piper. Here are some suggestions.

Boy

Bryce
    Rowan
    Tate
    August
    Quentin
    Holden
    Brennan
    Dean
    Emmett
    Griffin
    Drake
    Shane/Zane
    Kai
    Garrett
    Seth
    Lincoln
    Roman
    Grant
    Duncan
    Ronan
    Reid/Rhys
    Miles
    Easton
    Heath
    Callum
    Hugh
    Miller

Girl

Scout
    Paige
    Blair
    Gwen
    Morgan
    Reese
    Brynn
    Bronwen
    Marlowe
    Leighton
    Sloane
    Sage
    Megan
    Bristol
    Finley
    Tatum
    Teagan/Tegan
    Quinn
    Hayden
    Eden
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Ohmigod I am obsessed with your children's names! They are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Knox and Piper is the cutest sibset!! So with Knox and Piper, I think Presley would be really, really pretty! Knox, Piper, and Blaise or even Bennett would be adorable too! But here are some other suggestions for girls:
    Knox, Piper and Annabeth
    Harlow
    Juinper
    Alessandra (may overpower the other names because of the length, but I still like the sound of it!)
    Isla
    Wren (unisex)
    Kaylee
    Nicola
    Quinn (also unizex--I think Knox, Piper and Quinn would be adorable whether your baby is a boy or girl!)
    Clementine
    Fiona
    Lia
    Lucia

For boys:
    Samuel
    Asher
    Harrison
    Xander (It would be cute because then both your boys would have an "X" in their name! I like it but you prob think I'm crazy )
    Justice
    Nico
    These are just some suggestions for you! I hope everything works out and your children, Knox Christian and Piper Joy, have the cutest names on the face of the earth! I'm sure whatever name you pick will be amazing! If you want any more suggestions or help with anything else, let me know!!
    Girls
    ~Nova~Adelaide~Spencer~Poppy~Clove~Adelyn~Calixta~ Aurelia~Aria~Adair~Brie~Amber~Kylie~
    ~Kali~Kendall~Tally~Seraphina~Lucia~Talia~ Domenica~

Boys
    ~Rafael~Eli~Luciano~Isaiah~Nicholas~Logan~Xander~C ato~

I like Blaise (or Blane or Blake) or Finn.

Other boy names like your list:
    Nash
    Zeke
    Zane

For a girl, I prefer Presley, but with already having a little Piper, maybe you'd want a different first initial sound than a P.

How about:
    Lacey
    Blythe
    Lena
    Rue
    Della
    Eva
    Daphne
    Phoebe
    Sadie or Zadie
    Hattie
    Libby