Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I love the sound of ''Nevaeh'', but hate everything else about it! haha

I love the sounds 'neh-vay' it sounds very elegent and classy, but I hate the 'heaven spelt backwards' and the assosiations and how over used it is! I also hate the spelling!
    Are there any alternatives said like 'Nah-Vey'

Thanks!

I too like the sound, although more when pronounced Na VAY a, with a third syllable.

A few options:
    Esme/Esmee (some will put the stress on the end, some won't)
    Estee
    Danae
    Monet
    Renee

Astraea (Ast RAY a)
    Linnea (Lynn AY a)
    Noemi (No AIM ee)

It's a little different from the sound you're after...but I love Nevena, it's a completely not made-up name in Bulgaria, Serbia, and Croatia (prob other places too).

It means "marigold"

You could leave off the H to get Nevae, but I don't know of any established names with that exact pronunciation. Maeve is similar (muh-EH-va) as is Niamh (I've heard neev, nay-va, and ni-ev for this one).
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

I don't know how do you pn Nevena, but I want to enlight some of you if you doesn't know. Neh-veh-nah, eh is more like a in alphabeth.
    Faves

Girls names:
    Mila/ Alice/ Julia/ Eliza/ Elisa/ Elissa/ Ada/ Summer/ Freya/ Valentina/ Arianna/ Morgana/ Elena/ Rebecca/ Leda/ Claudia/ Eva Magdalena/ Summer Melody/ Leda Melody/ Eva Melody/

Boys names:
    Adam/ William/ Mislav/ Robert/ Oliver/ Martin