Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    -Today, I got my yearbook, and my mother had to listen to me flip the pages and groan about a MyKenzie and T'Ler while occasionally gushing over Imogen and Freya.

-I'm really happy when someone who sits in front of me has a shirt that is from a large event that lists names (i.e. sports teams, graduations). Instead of learning about parabolas, I found an Aquilaney and a Naia. On the same shirt.

-Video game credits are always enjoyable, especially ones that are made in other countries (mainly from Japan) and translated before being shipped over seas. I think the first time my Pokémon Emerald credits played I was watching for names- I remember being intrigued by Satoshi and Kentaro and many common Japanese names.

-Facebook. Best. Name. Source. Ever. It's so much fun to look at friends' friends' names.

I look at everything. Rosters, programs, movie credits and employee name tags. Basically, I do it without thinking. I guess there are worse things to be obsessed with.
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

obituaries have a lot of interesting names. Especially since they usually mention the parents of the deceased. If the obit is for someone who died in their 80's the parent's names could be 100+ years old.

The dictionary.
    I have a binder full of names from when I was younger. I copied them from baby name books and wrote down names I would hear that were unusual. Working in a call centre, there would be lots of different people calling with unique names.
    I always wanted to publish a baby name book and Names found in the Dictionary was going to be a category.

2 weird ways, as well as movie credits!
    Whenever I go to buy plants for my garden, I get sidetracked by the gorgeous names of the plants.
    When I still took geography, I covered my notebook in a map and spent hours looking for cool place names instead of learning. :/
    ~Mehri