Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    I made it a few pages in and I see I do a lot of the same... one of the "more different" places I like to looks are on less mainstream retails websites (bridal websites etc.)... names of dresses, glasses etc.

Probably not strange as such, but probably a bit inappropriate - tonight I was snooping around the house of a little girl I was babysitting and reading through her parent's list of names for their second child. They had borrowed one of Pam and Linda's books from the library, I noticed!

If it was your list I was snooping around (sorry!), I liked Aasta, Phillipa, Esme, Thora and Sorcha best for girls, and Ezra, Rafferty, Taite and Farley best for a boy.
    close to my heart
    Rufus - Alec - Emmett - Wes
    Billie - Estella - Jemima - Eilidh

olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' and finally seventeen. (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I spend most of school assemblys reading the list of past prefects, and duxs.

Interesting names there... one of my favs Beatrix was found on there.

Usually my Liberal Arts classes gave me a lot of interesting names.

Art History gave me plenty, such as Rosalba.
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____

I used to love going to cemeteries and reading the names as a child. A little morbid maybe but I didn't think twice about it! Also obituaries, movie credits, donation plaques, theatre programs, books, botanical information/gardening catalogs, dictionaries (foreign and English), history books, maps, census/family history, etc.