Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    I made it a few pages in and I see I do a lot of the same... one of the "more different" places I like to looks are on less mainstream retails websites (bridal websites etc.)... names of dresses, glasses etc.

Probably not strange as such, but probably a bit inappropriate - tonight I was snooping around the house of a little girl I was babysitting and reading through her parent's list of names for their second child. They had borrowed one of Pam and Linda's books from the library, I noticed!

If it was your list I was snooping around (sorry!), I liked Aasta, Phillipa, Esme, Thora and Sorcha best for girls, and Ezra, Rafferty, Taite and Farley best for a boy.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I spend most of school assemblys reading the list of past prefects, and duxs.

Interesting names there... one of my favs Beatrix was found on there.

Usually my Liberal Arts classes gave me a lot of interesting names.

Art History gave me plenty, such as Rosalba.
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____

I used to love going to cemeteries and reading the names as a child. A little morbid maybe but I didn't think twice about it! Also obituaries, movie credits, donation plaques, theatre programs, books, botanical information/gardening catalogs, dictionaries (foreign and English), history books, maps, census/family history, etc.