Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Ezra for a girl is the only one I can think of that I'd really like to see. You have to admit, Ezra sounds exceedingly feminine. I wouldn't give it to a boy for that very reason.
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian

Quote Originally Posted by scribe View Post
    Bailey and Avery are the two "unisex" names that I'd like to see more on boys as well -- Especially Avery.
    If Avery moves high up enough on my list, I probably will use it! I love it so much, and it has a lot of meaning to me--an old family name, it honors my sister, a great literary association, I just love it. I can imagine me with a little Avery, and besides, its the most popular it's ever been for boys, so I find it very usable! My friends know how very much I adore Avery, and every time they meet a little boy with the name they always ask about it for me, and I can't remember them (or me) ever coming across a little Avery that had problems with his name. Sure, it's way more popular for girls, but I think it's still very usable for boys!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Quote Originally Posted by alexa400 View Post
    I LOVE Mckenzie, Madison, Ashley & Cleo for a guy. I also love Winslow, Ferris & Ansel for a girl. For me it's more about the way the name sounds than what gender it's connected to.
    Ansel reminds me of Ansel Adams. When I was house-shopping with my older sister, I found a stack of books filled with Ansel Adams' photography. Ansel does sound like a nice unisex name. Personally, I like the way it sounds... just not the way it looks. Ferris has crossed my mind as an acceptable unisex name. That goes for Cleo too.

@tintri: Ezra does sound like a girl name to me. Did you know there's a band called, Ezra? I believe it's a Filipino rock band.

@ashthedreamer: Oooh Avery would be adorable on a boy. I swear, if there wasn't an Audrey in my family. Haha! It would bother me that their names are so similar in look, you know? Sigh.
    Last edited by scribe; June 23rd, 2013 at 12:27 PM.

I have tons some on my list are:

BOYS
    Cassidy
    Madison
    Paris
    Avery
    Harper
    Harlowe
    Hazel
    Artemis

GIRLS
    Michael
    Christian
    Basil
    Jasper
    Benjamine
    Damon
    Damian
    Orion
    Current Favorite Names
    ♀ Monet | Monroe | Celsius (MN) | Malachi | Chai | Iowa
    ♂ Celsius (MN) | Monroe | Andrew

"Cat Mom" to: Tiger Lilly Jane

I love Evelyn, Kay, Avery, Mackenzie, Rowan, Hadley, Jesse, Paris, Sidney/Sydney, Ariel, Cary, Marlowe and Aubrey for boys, and Merry, Sasha, Misha, Kit, Jem, Jules, Joss and Jamie as nicknames. I like Rowan, Hadley, Ariel, Marlowe and Merry for girls too, as well as River, Austen, Adair, Indigo and Cassidy. I love a lot of tomboyish nicknames for more feminine full names (Theodora nn Teddy, Alberta nn Bertie, Roberta nn Bobbie, Sybil nn Billie etc) but that's about all I can think of. I don't honestly mind surnames on either gender unless they contain -son, which throws me quite a lot.
    W h a t ' s . . .

Matilda | Adelaide | Hermione | Aurelia | Tallulah
    Edmund | Wilfred | Asa | Felix | Leander

. . . n e x t ?