Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I'm more into "crossbacks", as a previous poster mentioned. I really like Madison, Cassidy and Alexis on boys. To a lesser extent, I like Jade and Carmen on a boy. (both I would never use though)

I'll be honest though, I don't mind Austen (this spelling only!) on a girl too much. I also like Rio for a girl, mostly because of the Duran Duran song though.
    ~Favorites of the moment~

Girls: Sonya, Caroline, Sakura, Carmilla, Terra
    Boys: Conrad, Fain, Marcelo, Serge, Isidoro

Vote on my name list!

I think Sage on a boy would be adorable. But I couldn't use it on my own son. I'm nowhere near brave enough for that. I also think Casey should be used on boys. Its adorable. Mackenzie on a boy wouldn't be bad either. Especially with the nn Mac. Avery would be great on a guy as well.
    I can't really think of any boys names I absolutely love on a girl. My friend wants to change her name to Felix and I shudder a tad every time. But it's her name, not mine. I know my sister desperately wants Tyler to become acceptable for girls. She loves it. I don't love it (on a girl) or her spelling of it, Tylyr (the extra y makes it feminine).
    I can imagine the sibset now, Robbie, Matthew and Tylyr. *sigh*
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

Quote Originally Posted by thefuturemrsb View Post
    I also think Casey should be used on boys.
    My friend's little brother is a Casey.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

I'd like to see names stop crossing over. I can barely hold back the eye roll when I hear someone named their little girl Avery or Addison or Riley.

Quote Originally Posted by thefuturemrsb View Post
    I think Sage on a boy would be adorable. But I couldn't use it on my own son. I'm nowhere near brave enough for that. I also think Casey should be used on boys. Its adorable. Mackenzie on a boy wouldn't be bad either. Especially with the nn Mac. Avery would be great on a guy as well.
    I can't really think of any boys names I absolutely love on a girl. My friend wants to change her name to Felix and I shudder a tad every time. But it's her name, not mine. I know my sister desperately wants Tyler to become acceptable for girls. She loves it. I don't love it (on a girl) or her spelling of it, Tylyr (the extra y makes it feminine).
    I can imagine the sibset now, Robbie, Matthew and Tylyr. *sigh*
    I'm not big on unique spellings of names, so Tylyr would bug me. But hey, at least you get to name your own kids someday