Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I'm more into "crossbacks", as a previous poster mentioned. I really like Madison, Cassidy and Alexis on boys. To a lesser extent, I like Jade and Carmen on a boy. (both I would never use though)

I'll be honest though, I don't mind Austen (this spelling only!) on a girl too much. I also like Rio for a girl, mostly because of the Duran Duran song though.
    ~Favorites of the moment~

Girls: Sonya, Caroline, Sakura, Carmilla, Terra
    Boys: Conrad, Fain, Marcelo, Serge, Isidoro

Vote on my name list!

I think Sage on a boy would be adorable. But I couldn't use it on my own son. I'm nowhere near brave enough for that. I also think Casey should be used on boys. Its adorable. Mackenzie on a boy wouldn't be bad either. Especially with the nn Mac. Avery would be great on a guy as well.
    I can't really think of any boys names I absolutely love on a girl. My friend wants to change her name to Felix and I shudder a tad every time. But it's her name, not mine. I know my sister desperately wants Tyler to become acceptable for girls. She loves it. I don't love it (on a girl) or her spelling of it, Tylyr (the extra y makes it feminine).
    I can imagine the sibset now, Robbie, Matthew and Tylyr. *sigh*
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

Quote Originally Posted by thefuturemrsb View Post
    I also think Casey should be used on boys.
    My friend's little brother is a Casey.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!

I'd like to see names stop crossing over. I can barely hold back the eye roll when I hear someone named their little girl Avery or Addison or Riley.

Quote Originally Posted by thefuturemrsb View Post
    I think Sage on a boy would be adorable. But I couldn't use it on my own son. I'm nowhere near brave enough for that. I also think Casey should be used on boys. Its adorable. Mackenzie on a boy wouldn't be bad either. Especially with the nn Mac. Avery would be great on a guy as well.
    I can't really think of any boys names I absolutely love on a girl. My friend wants to change her name to Felix and I shudder a tad every time. But it's her name, not mine. I know my sister desperately wants Tyler to become acceptable for girls. She loves it. I don't love it (on a girl) or her spelling of it, Tylyr (the extra y makes it feminine).
    I can imagine the sibset now, Robbie, Matthew and Tylyr. *sigh*
    I'm not big on unique spellings of names, so Tylyr would bug me. But hey, at least you get to name your own kids someday