Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    None. I don't like boys names on girls, girls names on boys, and unisex names.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

Not so much cross over, but cross back. I'd love to see more male Mackenzies- I absolutely love Mackenzie for a boy. I also like Auden for boys and girls, but right now it's so rare you really can use it for either.

I would love to see parents become less afraid of boys' names that could be construed as less masculine or even feminine. I hate the phrase "gone to the girls." I'd love to never see that again.

I completely understand why you don't like Felicia, because it seems very dated to me - I would expect a Felicia to be in her 40s or 50s. I can't say that I really "get" Felix on a girl, though, and that's coming from someone who doesn't really have a problem with traditionally masculine names on girls. Maybe it's just because I like Felicity so much. Felix on a girl just doesn't click with me at all.
    Last edited by nono; October 30th, 2012 at 02:30 PM.

Usually I'm not too keen on boy names on girls and vice versa, but lately I'm liking Percy for a girl. I never really liked it as a boy's name; it always seemed kind of, well, girly.
    I also really like Sage for a boy. There's only one other person I know who doesn't think that's ridiculous!
    18-year-old name nerd

Saxon is just God awful for either gender.I love Rowan but just for girls....I love Felix and Jasper for girls...all of the names listed above should only be girls and I hate Blair