Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I don't like the name Harrison much either! My parents thinks it's weird do they want my hubby and I to compromise to Harry but the name doesn't have the same feel at all. Plus it's our choice not theirs
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Harris is lovely. I like Lewis too, why do you think it is odd with Harris?

Harris is an awesome name, great job with baby number one And I just love Alice.

For another boy, Walter would be great, but if you want to honor someone different, I would go with Bauer if you end up using a family name. Forrest doesn't complement Harris well and Lewis ends the same way.

If you don't go with a family name, I love Graham, Grant, and Griffin from your list. I think I like Harris and Griffin best, but all three of the 'G' names go amazing with Harris. I like Harris and Jensen too, if you're up for a suggestion.

I love Harris too! It's up there on our list for our next baby due in March if it's a boy. I think Harris would go well with our son, Archer Cole. I also love Griffin & would use that if a friend of mine hadn't used that already. That's my favorite from your list. Good luck!

I really love Sayer! Also love Walter, Clark, Grant, Lewis, and Xander.

I don't think Lewis is any worse with Harris than Alice is. They all have -iss ending. If you ended up having three, Harris, Lewis, and Alice, that would be super cute, IMO.
    “If you're going to say what you want to say, you're going hear what you don't want to hear.”
    ― Roberto Bolaño

Mumma to V, A, and K.

Current considerations:
    Miriam Cara Tatum Noel Marcia Vanna Marya Gail
    Roger Seth Cassius Harris Alexander