Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question A brother for Harris...

We're currently TTC our second child. Name dreaming keeps me sane! Our 2-yr old son's name is Harris. It's a family name that we had picked out years before we were TTC the first time around and it's just a perfect fit. It's been tough finding a boy name we love nearly as much. The girl name is 99.9% set...Alice, another family name.

My fav boy pic is Sayer, but hubby only likes it as a middle. I try to stay away from anything too popular, like surnames and names with meaning.

Other family name choices:
    Walter (but honors the same person as Harris' middle name)
    Lewis (is this odd with Harris?)
    Forrest
    Bauer

Not family names but I like:
    Clark (is this too "Lewis & Clark" with Harris?)
    Graham
    Xander
    Grant
    Griffin
    Merritt

Thought?

I like Jameson with Harris.

I like Grant or Graham.

I don't have a name suggestion but I just wanted to say how much I love the name Harris! It's the name we have picked out if this baby is a boy and we get really weird looks from anyone we have mentioned it to. I'm so happy to hear that it's been used as a first name and I'm not crazy for wanting to use it
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Hi there! Happy to "meet" another (potential) Harris mom! We love the name and feel that it fits our sweet, spunky little man perfectly! I do sometimes get frustrated (particularly at work) with people who hear HarrisON no matter how many times I say HARRIS. It's worth it, though...and for what it's worth, I MUCH prefer Harris to Harrison or Harry.