Names Searched Right Now:

Unhappy Back to the drawing board!

We had the name Alexander Chase picked out if baby #3 is a boy. We had always said we wouldn't use 2 names starting with A for our kids but I thought I could make an exception because I love the name. The more I think about it the more I don't want to use Alexander so we are back to the drawing board! We have no other ideas for boys names and this baby doesn't feel like an Alexander any more.

Middle name will be Chase (a play on my husband's middle name Charles) or Harris (my maiden name).
    We have 2 girls, Elizabeth and Annabelle already and would like to stick with 9 letter but I'm open to any suggestions!
    My husband has a fear of unusual or unknown names so traditional classic names are more our style

Thanks in advance for you help!
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Current faves:

Elinor Jane, Alma Rose, Lily Margaret, Viola Edith, Esther Paulina

Conrad James, Walter Edward, Arthur Frederick, Hugo William, Sylvester Henry

I like the suggestion of Sebastian too.
    Theodore
    Harrison
    Thaddeus

Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Sebastian, Christian, Zachariah, and Harrison are all great suggestions.
    They're a bit more out there but I also like Lexington and Nicodemus.