Don'Shanay
    De'Andrea
    Jamesia
    Ar'taja
    Ta'teyana
    Antinique
    T'naya

What do you think of these names?
    I didnt make any of these up no matter how outrageous they may seem. I mean seriously Ar'kevous????!!!!! I am all for unique names but these cross the line. people that give their kids names like these shouldn't be allowed to have kids.
    Last edited by s_a_b; October 27th, 2012 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by s_a_b View Post
    ! I am all for unique names but these cross the line. people that give their kids names like these shouldn't be allowed to have kids.
    i understand what you are saying. I personally dont see the appeal on those names either but i have to say i find that comment really offensive. As much as I dont like those names they say nothing about the parents and their parenting. My name is Rebecca and i was sexually and physically abused by both parents just because they named me a normal name does not make them normal parents and naming your kid something wacky or out there does not make someone a bad parent and certainly does not mean they shouldnt be allowed to have kids.

its not really fair to judge people on name choices, i think it is quite mean. It really riles me when people make assumptions on character and parenting based on name choices. it just isnt right. i've heard parents beind judged as lower class, hippies, upper class snobs, uneducated etc.

So i dont understand misspelt names i still wont judge someone as uneducated or lower class or 'must be a teenage pregnancy' that just isnt fair.

i'm sorry if i'm taking this all too personally i just find it quite upsetting.

phew. rant over!
    Expecting a baby GIRL!!! 19/3/2013

You can't tar every single person who names their child a ridiculous name unintelligent - BUT you sure as hell can generalise and admit that they PROBABLY are. There's nothing wrong with discussing it.

On the topic of the actual names, I think Jovannah is reasonable, though Johanna or Giovanna would have been much nicer. The rest, awful.
    g e n e v i e v e

Violet Ruby Grace ♀ Alice Pomeline Wren ♀ India Lotus Penelope
    May Tallulah Verity ♀ Lucia Ottilie June♀ Rosa Elowen Chloë

Ivo Valentine Fox ♂ Shiloh Atlas Grey ♂ Leo Elijah Bram
    Maben Isaac Poe ♂ Emrys Casper Gabriel ♂ Kit Auberon Xavier

I knew an older lady named Mozelle once, but the rest I find a little out there.
    Mom to:
    Autumn Elizabeth
    Patrick Alexander
    Nicholas Ivan

Nana to
    Jaime Mae Michelle
    Nicholas Ivan II
    Rylie Meshele