Names Searched Right Now:

Need a middle name for Weston...any suggestions?

What other name would flow with Weston Elias? The only family names we are considering right now are Keith and Paul. We are not too picky on the order, just as long as it flows well. One or two syllable names are fine. Thanks!!

Weston Keith Elias
    Weston Elias Paul
    Mom to Cuyler Reese Holcomb and anxiously awaiting Avery Daniel Alexander in August 2013!

Girls: Claire Elisabeth Louisa, Sophia Adelaide Kate, Elise Madeleine Joy, Zoe Anneliese Jayne, Juliet Amelia Rose

Boys: Asher Morgan James, Morgan Everett Nathaniel, Weston Jude Elias, Gabriel

I immediately thought of Gable. I don't even know if that's your style, but Weston Elias Gable sounds pretty cool to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ephraimsmom View Post
    I immediately thought of Gable. I don't even know if that's your style, but Weston Elias Gable sounds pretty cool to me.
    It does sound neat, but it isn't really my style, plus Gabriel is on our list as well, so that's kind of close. Thanks though! Any other suggestions!?

I thought some Grey and then Gage for some reason! It's not even the style of names I would normally use but it just popped into my head and seemed to fit.

From the 2 names you listed I like Weston Elias Paul best. It seems to flow a bit better. Weston Keith Elias seems like a "heavy" name to me.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Grey and Gage are cool names. Our last name is a "word" name. It's actually an animal.(tweet, tweet, can you guess? ) So I try to stay away from names that mind sound like an adjective to our last name. Grey is really a neat name that has been growing on me, too! (I even like Gray for a girl(middle only!)