Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    It also varies by state here in the USA, where I currently reside, the most popular given names are things like Brooklyn, Addison, Alexis, Nevaeh, Lily, Adallyn, Jayden, Brayden, Gavin, Aiden, Logan, Mason, etc...

So with the style of names I like, I think my kid might end up being the only one in her class if I continue to live in this part of the nation.

I'm in the UK and the names that appear to be popular in my area are Oliver, Alfie, Archie, Jayden, Olivia, Amelia & Ava.

I know of 4 people considering the name Lola, so I can see that one rising pretty quickly.

Last edited by amandaberry; October 29th, 2012 at 01:17 AM.
    DD: Maria Julietta Grace - Dec 2013

Mona Maeve/Maeva Cordelia nn Dolly Magdalena Adelaide Geneva Fiona Flora Ramona Rose Katerina Juliet Aoife Odessa Sylvie Vera Guinevere Vivienne Marina Claire Eva/Ava Augusta Agatha Evelina Lavinia Alouetta

Jack Sawyer Owen Seamus Timothy Vaughn Frank Murphy Spencer Guy Conrad Graham Simon Trevor Theodore Maximus Pierce Mark Hank Rex Colm Leif Eamon Grady Grant Forrest North

Looking at stats alone, Camila, Valentina, Melanie, and Daisy are considerably more popular where I am now. An interesting contrast to when I lived in Nevada, where Hispanic and S names (Sierra and Sienna, to name a few) were big.

For boys, Hispanic names are more popular (not unlike Nevada) overall. On a side note, I think it interesting that Andres makes the top 100 here.
    ~Favorites of the moment~

Girls: Sonya, Caroline, Sakura, Carmilla, Terra
    Boys: Conrad, Fain, Marcelo, Serge, Isidoro

Vote on my name list!

I am also Australian and I know so many Lachlan's it annoys me. Also my own name Ebony was top 100 (and still is top 50 in Tasmania) but never got higher then the 900's in the US. I have always found that very strange as it sounds similar to Emily and gets confused for Emily and Emma a lot.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com