Length:
    8. Eight and three-quarter inches

Wood:
    8. Rosewood

Core:
    3. Unicorn tail hair

Patronus:
    1. Common pet- cat
    I'm Erin, a teenaged writer who loves names (and dessert).

Girls names of the moment: Delaney | Eleanor | Georgia | Kate | Lucy
    Boys names of the moment: Felix | Harry | Liam | Theo | Tobias

Male: Callum Rex O'Hare (14) - dad's red hair with mum's green eyes, Gryffindor, 12 inches pine wood with veela hair core, patronus is shaping into a wolf.
    Male: Magnus Cato O'Hare (12) - mum's lightly curles brown hair with dad's cinnamon eyes, Ravenclaw, 11 1/2 inches Holly wood with dragon heartstring core, cannot produce patronus.
    Female: Linnea Rose O'Hare (10) - straight red hair with hazel eyes. Currently unattending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
    Olivia Anne
    Horses + Books + Names
    Favorite Combos:
    Eleanor Maeve, Charlotte Anne, Rosalie Charmaine

William James, Edward Bryce, Anthony John

The 8 Knightley children of Ewan and Astoria

DD: Violet Evangeline, black hair & brown eyes, Ravenclaw, 9 & 1/2 inches, walnut, dragon heart string, Egret patronus, works with parents at Honeydukes

DD: Rowan Aura, red hair & brown eyes, Ravenclaw, 12 inches, oak, dragon heart string, Echnida patronus, works at the Ministry of Magic with the Accidental Magic Reversal Squad

DS: Oliver Ezra, red hair & brown eyes, Ravenclaw, 9 inches, cherry, thestral tail hair, Wolverine patronus, works as an investigative reporter for The Quibbler

DD: Seneca Ivy, brown hair & green eyes, Slytherin, 10 & 1/2 inches, willow, thestral tail hair, Wallaby patronus, works at Honeydukes during summers off from Hogwarts

DS: Flint Edmund, red hair & brown eyes, Slytherin, 8 & 3/4 inches, holly, dragon heart string, Minotaur patronus

DD: Azalea Briony, brown hair & brown eyes, Hufflepuff, 8 & 3/4 inches, oak, unicorn tail hair, Jelly Fish patronus

DS: Felix Augustus, brown hair & brown eyes, Griffindor, 8 & 3/4 inches, fir, phoenix feather, Scottish Terrier patronus

DD: Carys Eliora, red hair & brown eyes, Slytherin, 12 inches, maple, Veela hair, Kite patronus

Ewan and I have 5 kids.

Our oldest is 19 and graduated from Hogwarts, his name is Nicholas Adrian Bonham. He has my hair and my eyes. He was in Huffelpuff just like his mamma . His wand is 12in Maple with Threstral tail hair. His patronus is a Lion. Since he graduated he started working at St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries as a healer.

Our second oldest son is 16 and is his 6th year at Hogwarts, his name is Declan Niall Bonham. He has his fathers hair and eyes. He is in Slytherin...not too excited for the result of this one. Lets hope we don't have another Dark Lord on our hands. His wand is a 12in Pine with Veela hair. His patronus is a Tasmanian Devil.

Our middle son is 14 and in his 4th year at Hogwarts, his name is Caspar Jedidiah Bonham. He has his fathers Hair and my eyes. He is in Slytherin, just like his brother. I honestly hope that they turn out fine. His wand is 10 and 1/2in Walnut with Dragon Heartstring. His patronus is a horse.

Our youngest kids are twin girls they are 9 and 1/2. Their names are Hyacinth Evangeline Bonham and Oriana Selena Bonham. Hyacinth has Her fathers Hair and green eyes. Oriana has my hair and green eyes as well. They can't wait until they can go to Hogwarts.

1. Archer Nicholas (Archie) - 15, Black medium/short wavy hair and dark brown eyes, Hufflepuff, Nine and 1/2 inches-rosewood-unicorn tail hair, Snow leopard
    2. Evangeline Grace (Evie) - 14, Long light brown wavy hair and dark brown eyes, Gryfinndor, Nine and 1/2inches-fir-drangon heart sting, Siberian tiger
    3. Sebastian Ronan (Seb) - 14 Medium/short wavy brown hair and sky blue eyes, Gryfinndor, Ten and 1/2 inches-oak-threstral tail hair, Rattlesnake