Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ETA is 1 month away and we can't decide: Tessa, Emily or Aubrey!

Hi,

We are so excited because our little muffin is due in a month! This is our second child, and the first girl for both sides of the family. We are having such a hard time deciding on a name for her though. We are drawn to classic names, ones that will age well, familiar but not too common. We can't decide between Tessa, Emily and Aubrey. I realize that all of these names are common, especially Emily, but I love the way it sounds...it's just such a pretty, classic name! For middle names we were thinking of using a family name, either Elise, Annelise, or Faye.

What name of the 3 do you like the best?

What middle name goes best with your top choice?

Do you have any other suggestions?

We really appreciate you help! Thank you!

I like Tessa Faye. To me, it's the clearest, strongest, and most interesting.
    Aubrey Elise is also pretty. Emily Faye has a lovely flow, but it's very dainty. As someone with a three-syllable Em name, I always felt Emily was the most diminutive of the Em names.
    And congratulations!

My favorite fn is Aubrey. I think Aubrey and Tessa are a lot less common than Emily. I happen to love Faye as a middle name, but any of the three flow well with Aubrey. Aubrey Faye is going to get my vote!

Quote Originally Posted by dlawsonsmith View Post
    My favorite fn is Aubrey. I think Aubrey and Tessa are a lot less common than Emily. I happen to love Faye as a middle name, but any of the three flow well with Aubrey. Aubrey Faye is going to get my vote!
    Totally agree!
    Mom to Mattie Mae & Jackson Chief

My vote is for Emily! I think it goes well with all your middle name options.