Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Congratulations! My favorites on your list are Magnolia and Caroline. Magnolia sounds good with middle name West, but I wouldn't pair it with Veda or Freya because of the -a endings, and Magnolia Posey is a bit too gardeny for my liking. I think Caroline sounds good with all of your middle name options except Posey. That's my two cents, for what it's worth. Good luck!

An extremely name obsessed teenager . My all-time favourites are .....
    Girls: Ella Juliette, Aurora Niamh, Aria Laurel , Evangeline Lilac, Anastasia Primrose, Adeline Louisa, Hermione Clara, Penelope Bohème, Genevieve Alouette , Bridget Rosalie, Vivian Lark, Fiona Miette, Whimsy Isolde
    Boys: Gabriel Finnick, Luca Marius , Elias Benjamin, Ezra Miles, Reid Elijah, Peregrine Forrest, Augustus Barnaby, Louis Metias, Montgomery Theodore

Oooh, Magnolia Veda P----ss would be awesome! Lovely flow, I think the the -a endings sound fabulous together

Beatrice wouldn't work with your last name
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

1 Eleanor Veda (works best with Graham rather than Ezra as they would share initials)
    2 Caroline Posey (works with both names)
    3 Magnolia West (works best with Graham rather than Ezra as they share similar endings)
    4 Beatrice Posey (Beatrix would be better with your surname)
    5 Chloe Freya/Veda (Chloe West or Chloe Posey just aren't ideal).

I'm really loving Magnolia West nn Maggie or Nola!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

With a possible future Graham or Ezra, and with your last name, I like Eleanor.
    Eleanor West P...
    I think Beatrice Veda is wonderful too, but not sure about it with Ezra. With Graham, sure.