Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    What about Zebedee?
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

Our kiddos have biblical names, and we had talked about Zechariah ( maybe nn . Zeke?) because it was somewhat familiar sounding and not used in our area (although I think it is in the 700's on the list). Another one is a bit more traditional is Abraham (I really like the nn Abe) but it is definitely more popular (around 200). Erastus is another suggestion and I don't think it has ever been in the top 1000.

Eben or Esai?

My favourite Biblical Z's are Zebulon and Zacharias/Zacarias. Zev/Ze'ev is cool too, it means "wolf."

My sister likes Zadkiel but that's not Biblical, it's sort of Bible-adjacent. (And the name of an angel in folklore)

E's, I like Eli (not Elijah), Ezra, Elchanan and Elhanan best.

Hanan itself is another Biblical name almost no one uses. It is the male equivalent of Hannah, "graciousness" (Elchanan/Elhanan being "graciousness of G-d") but whereas Hannah lives in the Top 50 almost no one uses Hanan despite its current, two-syllable, ends in -an sound.

Some of my favorite Bible names:

Azariah
    Amasiah
    Amaziah
    Azriel
    Hananiah
    Mishael
    Elias
    Silas
    Asher(too popular though)
    Azaliah - some say it is a girl name but it is a male in the Bible. My favorite meaning "God has reserved" These other names have great meanings too. Good luck!