Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I dreamt my daughter's name was Claire, and I plan on naming her Waverly xD

I had a really vivid dream a few night ago, and Baby was a girl. We were in the nursery, I can remember how everything looked, and I was getting her ready for bedtime. I remember changing her, putting her sleepsuit on and putting her in her grobag. She was so beautiful with blue eyes and dark hair, and she was really sleepy, yawning and sucking her thumb. I sang her lullabies (I'm terrible at singing so that was interesting) and her name was Laurel (or she had a pillow with that name embroidered on it in her bed). Then I woke up, and Baby was still in my tummy! I can't wait to meet my baby.

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    I had a really vivid dream a few night ago, and Baby was a girl. We were in the nursery, I can remember how everything looked, and I was getting her ready for bedtime. I remember changing her, putting her sleepsuit on and putting her in her grobag. She was so beautiful with blue eyes and dark hair, and she was really sleepy, yawning and sucking her thumb. I sang her lullabies (I'm terrible at singing so that was interesting) and her name was Laurel (or she had a pillow with that name embroidered on it in her bed). Then I woke up, and Baby was still in my tummy! I can't wait to meet my baby.
    Aw, she sounds darling! Is Laurel a name you're considering?
    Laurel - 21 - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

I've had dreams like these before... really vivid I felt like I was actually there. A baby boy named Julian James he was sleeping in his crib and he looked so peaceful that I picked him up and he just giggled and gurgled, I felt connected so deeply to him. My thoughts in here always go back to him so suddenly, it's crazy! I have to confess I'm in love with my dream baby Julian <3
    Olivia Anne
    Horses + Books + Names
    Favorite Combos:
    Eleanor Maeve, Charlotte Anne, Rosalie Charmaine

William James, Edward Bryce, Anthony John

I have dreamt about future babies lol. Before I was even that serious with my then girlfriend, I had a dream that she was carrying our baby, and she kept insisting we were going to have a boy, and that we were gonna name him River Danger. At the end of the dream, when she had the baby, it was the most adorable little girl (who admittedly looked nothing like our daughter Miri) with blond hair and giant green eyes. I freaked out a bit afterwards (I was more than a little commitment shy back then) and almost broke up with her. It turned out okay though lol