Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Dreams about your babies?

Have you ever had a dream about your baby, and then afterward felt so connected to them? Even if they don't technically exist yet?

That just happened to me. I had a dream last night about having a baby, it's the third time I've dreamt of it, but this was the most vivid and realistic one I've ever had.
    It was a boy and I remember his face so extremely well, and his name was exactly what I've wanted to name my fist son: Nathaniel.

I feel like in my dream I had my actual future son, which isn't possible at all, but that's how it feels. Now that's all I've had on my mind all day, haha.

Anyone else ever experience anything like it?
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto

I did when I was only 17. I had a dream that I was holding a toddler with beautiful blue eyes and beautiful ringlets named Elizabeth. Next to me a man who's face I couldn't see was holding a blond haired baby girl with the same blue eyes. My daughters look exactly like the children in my dream. It sound's crazy but I felt like I saw my future in that dream
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by jazz1509 View Post
    I did when I was only 17. I had a dream that I was holding a toddler with beautiful blue eyes and beautiful ringlets named Elizabeth. Next to me a man who's face I couldn't see was holding a blond haired baby girl with the same blue eyes. My daughters look exactly like the children in my dream. It sound's crazy but I felt like I saw my future in that dream
    Me, too. I had a dream in college that I was married to one of my friends and that we had a little blonde boy. I remember that dream so vividly, because I saw the baby's face.. And when I woke up I sobbed because I realized he wasn't real. And it was really weird because that guy and i had NO romantic involvement whatsoever at the time. Well, fast forward about 12 years, and I'm married to that same friend from the dream and we have a little blonde boy running around our house! I'm not saying it always happens, but sometimes dreams do come true. :-)

Aw, yay! Inspiration. The dream had unconventional circumstances, but it was the perfect baby boy for me, I was head over heels in love with him, and it was my SO's son. So hopefully that part comes true.
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto

I did, it was the most vivid dream I had ever had and I truly felt like I knew my "son" who was growing inside me. My grandfather RIP was there and we were planning on naming him after him. In my dream I went through and felt labor, had my son and introduced him to my grandpa (name and all) who told me how proud he was and how much of a lovely name it was. My family showed up, my grandpa was gone just like that. It was very deep and special. Then I learned I was having a girl! I think dreams are a manifestation of our thoughts, hopes and dreams.
    Mama to Arden Skye (02/2013)