Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need Ideas

Need Ideas

Hi, I'm new on the forums, and posting in the hopes of helping my very close cousin find her perfect names. She's convinced that she's having a boy, but she won't find out until November, and the baby is due in April. Her name is Kelsey and the daddy's name is Lee. She was initially looking for a good K-name, but it seems that field is rather limited (especially since she's trying to avoid a similar sounding name to cousin Haley's baby boy Kayden). I'd say her tastes run toward modern and invented names. Can anyone post some suggestions? I'd appreciate being able to pass along some names to her...

There are some great K names for boys that she doesn't have to make up! And they will definitely stand out from cousin Kayden.

Kai
    Kane
    Keegan
    Keane
    Kearney
    Keating
    Keaton
    Keir
    Keith
    Kelvin
    Kendrick
    Kennesaw
    Kinnett
    Kent
    Kenton
    Kenyon
    Kerr
    Kieran
    Kimball
    Kincaid
    Kingsley
    Kingston
    Kirkland
    Knight
    Knox
    Kyle
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

Thank you very much! I'm going to email her these names, I'm sure she'll love these!

Quote Originally Posted by janus011 View Post
    Thank you very much! I'm going to email her these names, I'm sure she'll love these!
    Glad to help-- let us know if we can share further thoughts as she whittles down her list.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

She's decided she likes Kellyr now (hmm...I prefer "Keller" myself) but she needs a middle name if anyone has a suggestion for "Kellyr"...