Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Jennifer is a hard name to work with!! Because you have Abigail-Dawn my preference would be to use Jennifer first with a one-syllable second name e.g.: Jennifer-Mae

I like:

Jennifer-Anne (Grace)
    Jennifer-Kate (pure) or spelt Cate/Cait
    Jennifer-Grace
    Jennifer-Jane (God is gracious)
    Jennifer-Claire (clarity)
    Jennifer-Faith
    Jennifer-Pearl
    Jennifer-Blythe (free-spirit, happy, carefree)

If they don't like any here is a list of one syllable girl names:

http://listography.com/ameliaanne/na...es_are_bolded_

I just saw the update... Jennifer Lin is lovely!
    Last edited by milenaviolet; May 14th, 2013 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Saw the update

I suggest that if they really wanted the girls to feel like they "fit in" with their new family, they change the names of all the children already in the home to Chinese names. Otherwise it's not actually about their adoptive daughters at all, is it?

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Quote Originally Posted by saracita00 View Post
    Blade -- yes you are correct! Mei Mei, in addition to being the familiar form of her given name, also is a term of endearment for little sister! I neglected to comment on that before!

Yes, you're right! Jennifer Lin is very nice!

It is NOT a term of endearment, Mei Mei (妹妹) MEANS younger sister. Sorry but I feel the need to correct that since I am "proficient" in Chinese (I'm half Chinese, but don't consider myself fluent since I didn't learn till I was older). So for them to call her that isn't really correct. Only the older sister can call her mei mei. Sorry again, but this bugs me a bit since it's incorrect use of a language and something I feel the family should know if they are adopting from another country....
    Last edited by catloverd; May 15th, 2013 at 12:14 AM.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 19th, 2014 at 03:22 PM.