Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Jennifer, with three syllables and strong sounds, will really only work in the first spot, which means it would have to be paired with a short second name. I know these girls are already losing a bit of their identity, but I think using Jenn/Jenna will work best.

Bethany-Jenn
    Charity-Jenn
    Lydia-Jenn
    Naomi-Jenn
    Tabitha-Jenn

Jenna-Grace
    Jenna-Faith
    Jenna-Hope
    Jenna-Sarai

I think Jenna + the virtue names seems the most natural.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

My immediate thoughts:

Lydia-Jen
    Mara-Jen
    Naomi-Jen
    Bethany-Jen
    Dinah-Jen
    Esther-Jen
    Shiloh-Jen

Jenna-Eve
    Jenna-Miriam
    Jenna-Hope
    Jenna-Faith
    Jenna-Pearl

Jen-Elizabeth
    Jen-Shiloh

Jennifer-Eve
    Jennifer-Selah
    Jennifer-Pearl

I think Naomi-Jen, Mara-Jen, and Lydia-Jen are my faves out of these, and I think Jen in the second place makes it less overwhelming than a full on double barrel including Jennifer. These girls will already have alot to acclimate to with out a six syllable name, KWIM?

ETA: Nice suggestions @blade I took too long saving my post and posted to see we had many of the same suggestions. I see your point about the Jenna+virtue names, it does seem very natural to say and less forced than some of the others.
    Last edited by tk.; October 21st, 2012 at 09:54 PM.

I have to disagree in part with @blade. While I do think the flow is a little clunky with Jennifer in the second spot, it can work.

Sarah Jessica Parker has made her double barreled first work, and Jessica and Jennifer take an equal amount of time to say.

I was actually thinking Grace-Jennifer, Faith-Jennifer, and Hope-Jennifer all work. Especially Grace: Gracie-Jen as a nn.

The time-of-day connection between Abigail-Dawn and Eve-Jennifer just hit me too. I think it's nice, and I also think it's less blatant than making it Abigail-Dawn and Jennifer-Eve.

Another thought: much as Lily-Jennifer was suggested due to the symbolism of lilies, Olive etc would work in the same way.

Olive-Jennifer, Olive-Jenna, Olivia-Jen.

and how could we forget: Christa-Jennifer, Christa-Jen, Christine-Jenna, Christine-Jennifer, Christina-Jen, Christiana-Jen.

Corinthia-Jen?

Out of curiosity, do the girls go by their English names primarily, or the Chinese? I think I'd feel more comfortable shortening Jennifer if it's not even what they typically answer to.

ETA: Nevermind. I missed where you said that they currently go by the English name.

Hannah-Jen
    Jennifer Merry
    Jenna-Noelle
    Jennifer-Anne nn Jenna
    Anna Jennifer
    Gloria-Jen

I really like the virtue name suggestions (Hope, Grace, Blythe, Felicity, Amity, etc).