Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Interesting names found at the daycare

I was looking through our emergency contact info and came across some interesting names or parents and relatives. First names only:

Boys:

Buzz
    Coy
    Virgil -- just love this one
    Irby
    Jody -- this guy is the manliest man I've ever met. He looks like a pro-wrestler and talks in a bass voice

Girls:

Burness
    LaNette
    LaCarol
    Minta
    Tandra
    Conchita
    Shasta
    Barbie
    Shahettia -- He says his moms name is pronounced shuh-hee-tuh
    Vaquessa -- vuh-kwess-uh
    Johnita
    Malette

And we have a new little girl named Kylie Orion. While I never would have thought to put Orion on a girl because of the obvious masculine sounds, it actually sounds very good with her name and suits her well.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I've known a Conchita...oh wait-, no it was a Panchetta. :P

We've have some interesting names of parents as well, most notable a father named Joker. :P And my SO's father's name is Jody.
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto

Minta and Jody are amazing
    Minta is so sweet, and I wish boys were named Jody these days.
    Hardly any girls are, so I wouldn't see it as problematic ^^
    At least use it as a nickname for Joseph.
    Åshild / Norwegian / 24 / Name Collector / Work: Daycare and the Library / Love to bake, read and listen to music

Emerence + Eulalie + Everild + Flora + Helena + Leonor + Louisa + Nimue + Ophelia + Rosalind
    Balthasar + Edmund + Emmanuel + Emrys + Ignatius + Isidor + Leonidas + Oberon + Valentine

Want to help me with my lists?
    GIRLS
    BOYS

Bloom + Blythe + Evening + Mercy + Vesper + Briar + Boone + Forest + Hawthorn + Prosper

I wasn't even surprised by his name, I was surprised by his name on a guy that looked like that! I expected him to have a manly name like Axel or Jack or some such.

Yea I agree. I think it is very cool on him now that I've gotten used to it. I only know 2 Jody's (besides him)... one is a few years younger than me and the other is my 70 year old aunt whose real name is Lula Josephine.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Ooo, I've never heard Jody on a boy or man before. That's really interesting!
    Currently crushing on:

Russell. Calloway. Brighton.

Evadne. Cecelia. Thomasina.