Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Need NameBerry-ish middle name choices for Raina

The name Raina has suddenly become my favorite girls name. For me it isn't very common but not too out there and it has Jewish roots yet blends well in many other cultures and has a nature reference of Rain (which I love)

I know Reina is the most common spanish spelling and I find it to be so pretty but Raina just fits. I dont care for Rayna. Im not a llover of "y's" in most names

Siblings are Noah William and Eliana Beatrice. I would like a great middle name , unusual is fine. I know nameberries have some great names on their list that I'm not thinking of.

So far I like Raina Elizabeth, and Raina Elise, but I think I would like something more adventurous. What are your thoughts on Raina?

Previously I really liked Talia,Samara and Seraphina but Raina just clicked for me.What are your berry best suggestions?
    Mommy to
    Noah William,
    Elianna (Ella) Beatrice and
    Joseph (Joss) Arthur

I think Raina is beautiful and I think it goes well with Noah and Eliana.

I like (sorry for any repeats):
    Raina Violet
    Raina Louise
    Raina Eloise
    Raina Gabrielle
    Raina Beatrix
    Raina Pearl
    Raina Quinn
    Raina Ruby
    Raina Plum
    Favorite girl names of the moment: Cecilia, Eleanor, Amelia, Violet, Charlotte, and Ramona

Favorite boy names of the moment: Henry, Micah, Jack, Elijah, Owen, and Jonah

"Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude