Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I would be concerned writing that on a resume or job application. How many employers do you think would have an automatic bad association before they even meet him.
    ~Zoe

@dantea do you know how your friends came to the decision to name their child Lucifer Alastair? It's an intriguing combo and I'd love to hear more if you know more.
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

No!!!!!!!!!god no!!!!

I'm bold, but I'm not that bold. Even an Atheist shouldn't use the name Lucifer.
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Favorite girl names: Alice, Anastasia, Athena, Aurora, Calliope, Cordelia, Daenerys, Daisy, Eleanor, Guinevere, Gwendolyn, Isadora, Jessamine, Mirabella, Ophelia, Persephone, Seraphina, Tatiana, Violet, Willow

Favorite boy names: Arthur, Atlas, Gideon, Henry, Isaac, James, Leopold/Leonidas, Oliver, River, Roman, Thaddeus, Solomon, Walter

In theory I love it. In reality... it seems like just asking for trouble. Resumes, school rosters... In this day and age people often see your name before they meet and/or get to know you, he'd be immediately prejudged by his "evil" name. And, honestly, who could/would take someone named Lucifer seriously?

On another note: I have a (black) cat named Lucifer (who had a brother named Jesus) who wears it like a boss.
    Girl: Veda Xanthe Fae
    Boy: Callum Arlo James