Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hmm, let's see....how about:
    Matthias
    Roan
    Ezekiel
    Sander
    Kenyon

You liked Owen, Elijah, Julian and Milo; and Arlo. Your strongest reactions were to Milo and Arlo-- perhaps you'd like some more of those cool Continental -o names?

Arvo ("value, worth")
    Valo (Finnish for 'sky')
    Nico (Continental form of Nicholas)
    Benno ("bear")
    Marlowe (the playwright)
    Enzo (as in Ferrari)
    Marco (smoooooth form of Mark)
    Rico
    Timo (Finnish form of Timothy)
    Viggo (as in Mortensen)

Like Asher and Titus (biblical rarities):

Jude
    Gideon
    Boaz
    Cyrus
    Caleb
    Jared
    Jesse
    Levi
    Omar
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

I love Rowan, and think it works well with Ainslea!

Asher, Ezra and August are favourites of mine but not sure they fit that well.
    Future Little Prince
    Isaac - Solomon - Barnaby - Atticus - Ezekiel - Augustin - River - Jacoby - Castiel - Xavier

Future Little Princess
    Florentina - Matilda - Theodora - Evangeline - Beatrix - Olwen - Jovi - Seraphina - Maeve - Clementine

blade - I ran the last round of names past husband and he does NOT like the O ending names, so unfortunately I think those are out.
    I do like Gideon, Cyrus and Levi, and Jude was on our list too but we weren't sure about how it sounded with the 1 syllable last name? We considered Judah too (it was actually our top pick for our boys name when we had our daughter) but I was thinking it's maybe too Jewish (and we are not) and I don't want to be disrespectful, or use names that are strongly associated with a specific culture that we aren't a part of. Does that make sense? Biblical names are ok, we are Christian, but Judah feels more Jewish than just Biblical. I guess.

sheflies- What names would you use as middles for those as firsts? I feel like maybe if I saw some great combos with the first names on our lists maybe it would make me fall in love with the whole name instead of just seeing the partial ones and feeling lukewarm about it. You know what I mean?
    Mommy to Ainslea Elenore

Expecting 2nd in Feb 2013!

Future Little Prince
    Isaac - Solomon - Barnaby - Atticus - Ezekiel - Augustin - River - Jacoby - Castiel - Xavier

Future Little Princess
    Florentina - Matilda - Theodora - Evangeline - Beatrix - Olwen - Jovi - Seraphina - Maeve - Clementine