Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you think of this sibset?

Georgia
    Penelope
    Violet

What would you use as middle names? Any other names that fit with this naming style/sibset

I really like those names as a sibset! I think they all have a similar feel without being too similar. Georgia is one of my favorite names and there are a lot of directions that you could go in as far as sib-sets go with Georgia. This one seems to be classy and spunky. Some other names that could fit this sibset:
    Hazel
    Lainey
    Ramona
    Fiona
    Emmeline
    Adelaide

Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher

I think Penelope and Violet go well together, both have a feminine, flowery feel. Maybe also Scarlett, Opal, Aurora

Georgia doesn't go quite as well, mainly because I first think of the state/country and then of George. So imo, Georgia would fit better with names like Savannah, Reagan, Dakota, Bailey
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Oh, I was also going to ask, do you like nicknames? Because Gigi, Penny/Nellie, and Vivi would be cute together!