Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noa

Noa

My husband I both like Noa for a future daughter.

Does it flow well with our children's names? Our son is Bryar and our daughter is Scarlett.
    My Little Duckies:Bryar Jordan & Scarlett Brielle
    Expecting Vivienne "Vivi" Monroe May 2014!

I love Noa on a girl, almost as much as I do for a boy but here in the UK people would never know that Noa was a girls name. People will always just assume boy regardless of the spelling, which is a shame because it's such a sweet name, I just wish it were more widely recognised.

Bryar, Scarlett and Noa looks fine but I'd be a little worried that people would assume boy because Scarlett is an obviously feminine name. How do people react to Bryar's name? I'm just curious because that is probably considered pretty unisex IRL.

Love it. I always kinda assume an "a" ending is a more feminine name, so i wouldn't be worried about the sex thing. (Also, I'm giving my 3rd child/first girl what is arguably a "male" name, so that's where I'm coming from.)

We have received a lot of compliments on his name *especially from men* I honestly had no idea that it was considered unisex until he was almost 1...fell in love with the name after Liam Neeson played a character named Bryar. In our area there are at least 3 boy Bryar's ranging from toddlers to high school but we have yet to hear of or meet any girl Briar's.
    My Little Duckies:Bryar Jordan & Scarlett Brielle
    Expecting Vivienne "Vivi" Monroe May 2014!

I think Scarlett would be the odd man out since Bryar/Briar and Noa/h are unisex

Of course on paper you can tell that Noa is a girl but if I heard their names I'd think you had two boys and a girl

Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Fox * Greer
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Linden * Arden