Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Initials ARS

I think it's fine. I have very er... 'interesting' initials myself! I've never let it bother me though, it's just a funny thing for people to easily remember me by. If you love the name then use it!
    Luna

It's also the Latin word for the arts (i.e. Ars Poetica), if that makes you feel more refined.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

I think it's fine and if the S is your last name then anything monogrammed would say "ASR"
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eléonor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Aenor, Bérangère, Bérénice, Catalina, Honorine, Nadezhda Boys: Augustin, Calixte, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Maxandre, Maxence, Yves

~~Formerly know on the boards as The.TX.Belle~~

If that would be the full initials, I'd try to stay away from it. If ARS would be first initial, 1st middle initial, 2nd middle initial and there was another letter that was the last name, I would say it's fine. Then again, if it were my favourite combo in the world none of that would apply.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy