Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: -enne names

-enne names

I've noticed that I like the -enne sound at the end of girls names, I'm looking for potential new ones that I may have overlooked. Think Vivienne.....

I saw Lilienne and I thought it was beautiful, but I'm pretty sure it's made-up and I try to stay away from that.

Thank you!!!

I've always liked the spelling Vivienne much better than Vivan / Vivien.

Lucienne is also a nice one. I can't think of too many!
    Adrienne
    Etienne
    Julienne
    Fabienne
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Favorite girl names: Alice, Anastasia, Athena, Aurora, Calliope, Cordelia, Daenerys, Daisy, Eleanor, Guinevere, Gwendolyn, Isadora, Jessamine, Mirabella, Ophelia, Persephone, Seraphina, Tatiana, Violet, Willow

Favorite boy names: Arthur, Atlas, Gideon, Henry, Isaac, James, Leopold/Leonidas, Oliver, River, Roman, Thaddeus, Solomon, Walter

See i never understood the Vivienne spelling, but I can appreciate it.

How about:

Adrienne
    Brienne
    Cayenne
    Cheyenne
    Etienne
    Fabrienne
    Fascienne
    Lirienne
    Lucienne
    Solenne
    Tatienne
    Xadrienne
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Aha! I knew I was missing a bunch. Lucienne is one that I forgot I loved. I'm going to write these down and mull them over.

Dantea - to me, Vivienne feels "softer" than Vivian, but I pronounce those two slightly differently. When I say Vivian, it comes out more as vivi-in and Vivienne is viv-ee-enn. Plus, I won't lie - for me, the frillier the better, lol.

Ah, got it. I've asked before and no one wanted to explain so thanks! I guess it's sort of the same with Damian/Damien for me. I prefer Damien because it just flat out looks so much handsomer.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014