Names Searched Right Now:

siblings for Zido Isaiah?

i am very confused! i asked for some advice on a previous forum about a baby name for our future child (trying to get pregnant) and now i cant figure out a name for a brother or sister to my first son Zido Isaiah. i didnt want to go with all Z names for my children but I am in love with the boy name Zephyr and Alonzo as a middle name for his father. i have no idea what i would name a girl! i definitely am looking for something different for a first name but a middle name that isnt so "different". Our last name is Garcia so im a little against names that end in the "ah" sound(as a first name).

I like Zephyr. Since there aren't many Z names out there, I would be careful of starting a Z pattern you feel you have to stick to. That said, I think that two siblings' names starting with the same letter doesn't have to make a pattern (I think that kind of begins at having three kids with the same initials). You could have Zido, Zephyr, and something non-Z as long as the third shared the edgy, modern qualities that Zido and Zephyr share.

Are you looking for names that go with Zephyr and Zido? Or alternatives to Zephyr? Here are some of each...

Boys Names (with both or instead of Zephyr):
    Cruz (still gets the Z in there)
    Ransom
    Rafael/Raphael
    Talon
    Falcon
    Bodhi
    Calix
    Cyan
    Orion
    Griffin or Griffith
    Lennox
    Asa
    Mars (perhaps from Marston)
    Bastien
    Phoenix
    Paz
    Drummer
    Banner
    Onyx

Girl Ideas
    Xanthe (shares the Z sound without the Z pattern)
    Charlize
    Lux or Luz
    Maris or Maret
    Revel
    Seren
    Soleil
    Scarlett
    Paz
    Ivory
    Zadie - fave Z girl name not ending in -a
    Asha