Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Names to match Elizabeth and Annabelle!

We are expecting baby number 3 and we are stuck for names that match our daughter's names! We already have an Elizabeth and Annabelle. We want to keep with the 9 letter "theme" and prefer more traditional names! We are looking for both boys and girls names, any help would be great!

Here are my suggestions:
    Catherine
    Cassandra
    Genevieve
    Christine
    Seraphina

Or you could always do a compound name like:
    Lucie-Anne/ Lucieanne
    Emma-Clare

For boys:
    Frederick
    Christian
    Nathaniel

There are so many good names with eight letters that I want to suggest!! ;-) good luck! Your little ones have beautiful names. I'm sure you will pick something equally elegant and timeless for B3.

I do love the name Charlotte but I know it's top of my best friends list, she is pregnant with her 1st and is unsure if it's a boy or girl. I don't think I could 'steal' it. Genevieve is beautiful but my husband says it reminds him of the dog on Madeline. I think I could get him to come around though.
    I have talked about it in another thread, I would love to use Harriet but my hubby isn't sold on it and it's not 9 letters. I really do love it though as my maiden name is Harris and I would like to honour my Dad by using it. We would even consider using Harris as a middle name for a girl. I like Genevieve Harris, do you think that works? Our last name starts with R and has 2 syllables.

We have been keeping Alexander in mind for a boy as it's a family name but as we already have an A name we are unsure. It is the top of my list though! My husband wants to use his middle name (Charles) as a middle name if it's a boy but that would rule Alexander out because then his initials would be the same as Annabelle's We have friends names Sebastian and Christian so those are out unfortunately

I am open to other suggestions because I think 9 letters is really limiting us. We didn't plan of only having names with 9 letters it just kind of happened with our first too! Elizabeth was named after my husbands Grandmother and Anna is a family name on both sides so we made is Annabelle.

Finding the right name is so hard.

Cassandra
    Constance
    Gabriella
    Jaqueline
    Christina

Broderick

Nine letters is surprisingly limited.
    Obsessing over names since 1964