Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    It has been 5 years since you put your baby up for adoption. You have since graduated from college with a degree in early childhood education, moved to an apartment in Tallahassee and gotten a job as a preschool teacher. You and your boyfriend, the baby's father, Charles, broke up eighteen months after the baby was born, but the two of you remain friendly and talk once a month or so. You learn he has recently gotten engaged. You are currently in-between guys, not sure of what to do with your freedom anymore. You feel as though something is missing in your life...then you find a small box of photographs and you remember what it is.

In the months following the birth of your child, Mia, you kept up communication with the adoptive parents, Michael and Sarah. They sent you pictures once a month, along with detailed letters updating the baby's progress. Mostly, these letters were from the father, as the mother recently got caught up in her latest project at work. You couldn't help but feel a little attracted to the man. It bothered you so much that you confessed to your best friend, Molly Sue Jenkins, and your older sister, Tallulah Mae Rodriguez, who warned you away from getting too close to a married man, even if that man is the adoptive father of your only child. You became upset, realizing what could potentially happen, and slowly began to distance yourself from your child and his/her adoptive parents.

Now that you are 24, you feel that you are certainly old enough to keep your hormones under control. You are about to call the adoptive parents when you realize you lost the contact information they gave you. And since it's been so long, they could have relocated since then. You are about to give up until you are flipping through the newspaper one morning and a name catches your eye--in the obituaries. The woman who adopted your child, Sarah, is dead.

What did she die from? Roll the dice
    2. Cancer

You drive to NYC to attend the wake at a local church. Dressed in all black, you mingle in the crowd of sad faces, looking for only one. Then, you see him, standing by the open coffin with three children. The oldest, who is 5 your maternal instincts immediately recognize: it is your child, and he or she is crying, holding his/her younger siblings.

What is sibling #1's gender? Roll the dice
    5. boy

What is his/her first name? Roll the dice
    2. Boy: Matthew, Girl: Ella

What is his/her middle name? Roll the dice
    4. Boy: http://nameberry.com/list/196/British-Names-for-Boys, Girl: http://nameberry.com/list/195/British-Names-for-Girls

Sibling #1's name: Matthew Augustine

What is sibling #2's gender? Roll the dice
    1. girl

2. Boy: David, Girl: Aubrey

What is his/her middle name? Roll the dice & use http://nymbler.com/
    5. use your own first name for inspiration

Sibling #2's name: Aubrey Rue

You stay throughout the wake, hiding in the crowd, talking to random people. When they ask who you are, you say you are a friend of the family, too scared to admit the deceased was the woman who adopted your only child. You learn that the couple had adopted one other child after your own and the youngest was a miracle baby. As the event is about to end, you remember that you had brought yellow roses with you but left them in your car. You quickly run back with the bouquet and place it at the foot of the coffin, with a small note attached to it, thanking her for taking such good care of your child. You take one of the roses, however, and follow the line of mourners out the door. You see your child, Mia, standing close to the door, trying to hide his/her face, clearly anxious to leave. You approach him/her, tap them on the shoulder. They look up at you with large, watery eyes; you yourself feel as though you want to cry. Neither of you speak. You hand them the rose, they silently accept it, kiss them on the forehead, and quietly leave.

It has been 9 years since you put your baby up for adoption. You have since graduated from college with a degree in English, moved to an apartment in Boston, and gotten a job as a novelist. You and your boyfriend, the baby's father, Noah, broke up eighteen months after the baby was born, but the two of you remain friendly and talk once a month or so. You learn he has recently gotten engaged. You are currently in-between guys, not sure of what to do with your freedom anymore. You feel as though something is missing in your life...then you find a small box of photographs and you remember what it is.

In the months following the birth of your child, Abigail Brooke Danvers, you kept up communication with the adoptive parents, Jeremy Danvers and Jamie Danvers. They sent you pictures once a month, along with detailed letters updating the baby's progress. Mostly, these letters were from the father, as the mother recently got caught up in her latest project at work. You couldn't help but feel a little attracted to the man. It bothered you so much that you confessed to your best friend, Justine, and your older sister, Marian, who warned you away from getting too close to a married man, even if that man is the adoptive father of your only child. You became upset, realizing what could potentially happen, and slowly began to distance yourself from your child and her adoptive parents.

Now that you are 29, you feel that you are certainly old enough to keep your hormones under control. You are about to call the adoptive parents when you realize you lost the contact information they gave you. And since it's been so long, they could have relocated since then. You are about to give up until you are flipping through the newspaper one morning and a name catches your eye--in the obituaries. The woman who adopted your child, Jamie, is dead.

4. Homicide--she was having an affair with a co-worker. She ended it after Jeremy found out and she wanted to save her marriage. The man got jealous, stalked Jamie, and shot her in the parking lot of where she worked.

You drive to Amherst, Massachusetts to attend the wake at a local church. Dressed in all black, you mingle in the crowd of sad faces, looking for only one. Then, you see him, standing by the open coffin with three children. The oldest, who is 9, your maternal instincts immediately recognize: it is your child, and she is crying, holding her younger siblings.

6. girl

3. Boy: Elijah, Girl: Addison

3. Boy: Biblical Baby Names For Boys - List | Nameberry.com, Girl: Biblical Baby Names For Girls - List | Nameberry.com

Sibling #1's name: Addison Lydia Danvers

3. girl

3. Boy: Benjamin, Girl: Brooklyn

What is his/her middle name? Roll the dice & use Nymbler - Your Personal Baby Name Assistant
    2. use your child's adoptive mother's first name for inspiration

Sibling #2's name: Evelyn Joan Danvers

You stay throughout the wake, hiding in the crowd, talking to random people. When they ask who you are, you say you are a friend of the family, too scared to admit the deceased was the woman who adopted your only child. You learn that the couple had adopted one other child after your own and the youngest was a miracle baby. As the event is about to end, you remember that you had brought yellow roses with you but left them in your car. You quickly run back with the bouquet and place it at the foot of the coffin, with a small note attached to it, thanking her for taking such good care of your child. You take one of the roses, however, and follow the line of mourners out the door. You see your child, Abigail, standing close to the door, trying to hide her face, clearly anxious to leave. You approach her, tap them on the shoulder. They look up at you with large, watery eyes; you yourself feel as though you want to cry. Neither of you speak. You hand them the rose, they silently accept it, kiss them on the forehead, and quietly leave.

It has been 9 years since I put my baby up for adoption. I have since graduated college with a degree in medicine, moved to an apartment in Indianapolis, and gotten a job as a scrub nurse. My boyfriend and I, the baby's father, Malachi, broke up eighteen months after the baby was born, but the two of us remain friendly and talk once a month or so. I learn he has recently gotten engaged. I am currently in-between guys, not sure of what to do with my freedom anymore. I feel as though something is missing in my life... then I find a small box of photographs and I remember what it is.

In the months following the birth of my child, Abigail, I kept up communication with the adoptive parents, Henry and Norah. They sent me pictures once a month, along with detailed letters updating me on the baby's progress. Mostly these were letters from the father, as the mother recently got caught up in her latest project at work. I couldn't help but feel attracted to the man. It bothered me so much that I confessed to my best friend, Nicole, and my older sister, Kyley, who warned me to stay away from a married man, even if that man is the adoptive father of your only child. I became upset realizing what could potentially happen, and slowly began to distance myself from my child and her adoptive parents.

Now that I am twenty-eight, I feel that I am certainly old enough to keep my hormones under control. I am about to call the adoptive parents when I realize I have lost the contact information that they gave me. Since it has been so long, they could have relocated since then. I am about to give up until I am flipping through the newspaper one morning and a name catches my eye-- in the obituaries. The woman who had adopted my child, Norah Carter, is dead. She died from cancer.

I drive to Fort Wayne to attend the wake at a local church. Dressed in all black, I mingle in the crowd of sad faces, looking for only one. Then, you see him, standing by the open coffin with three children. The oldest, who is nine, my maternal instincts immediately recognize: it is my child, and she is crying, holding her younger siblings. Her younger siblings are Anthony Maurice Carter and Evelyn Scarlett Carter.

I stay throughout the wake, hiding in the crowd, talking to random people. When they ask who I am, I say that I am a friend of the family, too scared to admit that the deceased was the woman who adopted my only child. I learn that the couple had adopted another child after my own and the youngest was a miracle baby. As the event is about to end, I remember that I had brought yellow roses with me but had left them in my car. I quickly run back with the bouquet and place it at the foot of the coffin, with a small note attached to it, thanking her for taking such good care of my child. I take one of the roses, however, and follow the line of mourners out the door. I see Abby standing close to the door, trying to hide her face, clearly anxious to leave. I approach and tap her on the shoulder. She looks at me with large watery eyes, I myself feel as though I want to cry. Neither of us speak. I hand her the rose, she silently accepts it. I then kiss her on the forehead and quietly leave.

It has been 8 years since you put your baby up for adoption. You have since graduated from college with a degree in Neurology, moved to an apartment in Grand Rapids, and gotten a job as a neurologist. You and your boyfriend, the baby's father, Emmett, broke up eighteen months after the baby was born, but the two of you remain friendly and talk once a month or so. You learn he has recently gotten engaged. You are currently in-between guys, not sure of what to do with your freedom anymore. You feel as though something is missing in your life...then you find a small box of photographs and you remember what it is.

In the months following the birth of your child, Emma, you kept up communication with the adoptive parents, Owen and Abigail. They sent you pictures once a month, along with detailed letters updating the baby's progress. Mostly, these letters were from the father, as the mother recently got caught up in her latest project at work. You couldn't help but feel a little attracted to the man. It bothered you so much that you confessed to your best friend, Olivia Grace Hunter, and your older sister, Charlotte Edith, who warned you away from getting too close to a married man, even if that man is the adoptive father of your only child. You became upset, realizing what could potentially happen, and slowly began to distance yourself from your child and his/her adoptive parents.

Now that you are 27, you feel that you are certainly old enough to keep your hormones under control. You are about to call the adoptive parents when you realize you lost the contact information they gave you. And since it's been so long, they could have relocated since then. You are about to give up until you are flipping through the newspaper one morning and a name catches your eye--in the obituaries. The woman who adopted your child, Abigail, is dead.

2. Cancer

You drive to Traverse City to attend the wake at a local church. Dressed in all black, you mingle in the crowd of sad faces, looking for only one. Then, you see him, standing by the open coffin with three children. The oldest, who is 8, your maternal instincts immediately recognize: it is your child, and she is crying, holding her younger siblings.

1. boy

1. Boy: Anthony, Girl: Elizabeth
    2. Boy: Matthew, Girl: Ella
    3. Boy: Elijah, Girl: Addison
    4. Boy: Joshua, Girl: Natalie
    5. Boy: Liam, Girl: Lily
    6. Boy: Andrew, Girl: Samantha

6. Boy: Classic Baby Names For Boys - List | Nameberry.com, Girl: Classic Baby Names For Girls - List | Nameberry.com

Sibling #1's name: Joshua Andrew

5. girl

2. Boy: David, Girl: Aubrey

What is his/her middle name? Roll the dice & use Nymbler - Your Personal Baby Name Assistant

2. use your child's adoptive mother's first name for inspiration

Sibling #2's name: Aubrey Sophia

You stay throughout the wake, hiding in the crowd, talking to random people. When they ask who you are, you say you are a friend of the family, too scared to admit the deceased was the woman who adopted your only child. You learn that the couple had adopted one other child after your own and the youngest was a miracle baby. As the event is about to end, you remember that you had brought yellow roses with you but left them in your car. You quickly run back with the bouquet and place it at the foot of the coffin, with a small note attached to it, thanking her for taking such good care of your child. You take one of the roses, however, and follow the line of mourners out the door. You see your child, Emma, standing close to the door, trying to hide his/her face, clearly anxious to leave. You approach him/her, tap them on the shoulder. They look up at you with large, watery eyes; you yourself feel as though you want to cry. Neither of you speak. You hand them the rose, they silently accept it, kiss them on the forehead, and quietly leave.

It has been 8 years since you put your baby up for adoption. You have since graduated from college with a degree in Journalism, moved to an apartment in Boston, and gotten a job as a Newspaper columnist. You and your boyfriend, the baby's father, Blaise, broke up eighteen months after the baby was born, but the two of you remain friendly and talk once a month or so. You learn he has recently gotten engaged. You are currently in-between guys, not sure of what to do with your freedom anymore. You feel as though something is missing in your life...then you find a small box of photographs and you remember what it is.

In the months following the birth of your child, Emma Hope, you kept up communication with the adoptive parents, Michael and Cadence. They sent you pictures once a month, along with detailed letters updating the baby's progress. Mostly, these letters were from the father, as the mother recently got caught up in her latest project at work. You couldn't help but feel a little attracted to the man. It bothered you so much that you confessed to your best friend, Alice, and your older sister, Corrine, who warned you away from getting too close to a married man, even if that man is the adoptive father of your only child. You became upset, realizing what could potentially happen, and slowly began to distance yourself from your child and her adoptive parents.

Now that you are 28, you feel that you are certainly old enough to keep your hormones under control. You are about to call the adoptive parents when you realize you lost the contact information they gave you. And since it's been so long, they could have relocated since then. You are about to give up until you are flipping through the newspaper one morning and a name catches your eye--in the obituaries. The woman who adopted your child, Cadence, is dead from cancer.

You drive to Manchester to attend the wake at a local church. Dressed in all black, you mingle in the crowd of sad faces, looking for only one. Then, you see him, standing by the open coffin with three children. The oldest, who is 8, your maternal instincts immediately recognize: it is your child, and she is crying, holding her younger siblings.

Sibling #1's name: Joshua Abel
    Sibling #2's name: David Justice