Names Searched Right Now:
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Your name is Jaime Alexandria Wright and you are a 19-year-old college sophomore attending West Virginia University. You have been with your boyfriend, Gavin Steven Evans for over a year when you find out you are pregnant in the beginning of the second semester. You eventually work up the nerve to tell your boyfriend and, of course, he freaks out. But once things settle down, you two have a long, intimate talk. You tell your family the news, as well as your decision: to put the baby up for adoption.

Your boyfriend's stepfather puts you in touch with a local adoption agency that performs both open and blind adoptions. Because you want to make sure your unborn child is given the best home he or she deserves, you choose the parents carefully, balancing the pros and cons of them all. After maybe two months, you finally pick the right couple: Erick Ryan Greer and Ashley Elena Greer of Charleston. He is a high school math teacher and she is a private store owner. You arrange an interview with them a week later and they arrive very excited. You fire questions at them like gunshots, but they always bounce back. They are instantly charming. You are now certain you have made the right choice.

Over the next seven months, you grow close to Ashley and Erick. You decide that you don't want to see the baby, but you would like to keep in touch with them. They are perfectly fine with that, especially since you never know what could happen. Your boyfriend, however, seems to be pulling away; he says that he doesn't want to get too attached to the baby before giving it up. You can't really blame him. It's been pretty hard on you, too, but you are in too deep to back out now. Then, you finally have the baby. Your boyfriend goes with you to the delivery room while the adoptive parents wait outside.

What is the baby's gender?
    boy

An hour after the baby is born, the adoptive parents say they have picked a first name for the baby, but cannot settle on a middle name. So, they give you and your boyfriend the honor of choosing.

What is the baby's name?
    Ethan Jasper Greer

Three days later, you and the baby, Ethan, leave the hospital. After an emotional goodbye, you give the baby to his new parents. You and your boyfriend watch their car depart from the hospital, then quietly walk back to his car, as he pushes you along in your wheelchair.

Your name is Jillian Elizabeth Benson and you are a 19-year-old college sophomore attending Boston University. You have been with your boyfriend, Noah Michaels for over a year when you find out you are pregnant in the beginning of the second semester. You eventually work up the nerve to tell your boyfriend and, of course, he freaks out. But once things settle down, you two have a long, intimate talk. You tell your family the news, as well as your decision: to put the baby up for adoption.

Your boyfriend's stepfather puts you in touch with a local adoption agency that performs both open and blind adoptions. Because you want to make sure your unborn child is given the best home he or she deserves, you choose the parents carefully, balancing the pros and cons of them all. After maybe two months, you finally pick the right couple: Jeremy Malcolm Danvers and Jamie Katherine Danvers of Amherst, Massachusetts. He is a professor and she is a magazine writer. You arrange an interview with them a week later and they arrive very excited. You fire questions at them like gunshots, but they always bounce back. They are instantly charming. You are now certain you have made the right choice.

Over the next seven months, you grow close to Jamie and Jeremy. You decide that you don't want to see the baby, but you would like to keep in touch with them. They are perfectly fine with that, especially since you never know what could happen. Your boyfriend, however, seems to be pulling away; he says that he doesn't want to get too attached to the baby before giving it up. You can't really blame him. It's been pretty hard on you, too, but you are in too deep to back out now. Then, you finally have the baby. Your boyfriend goes with you to the delivery room while the adoptive parents wait outside.

What is the baby's gender? Roll the dice
    1. girl

An hour after the baby is born, the adoptive parents say they have picked a first name for the baby, but cannot settle on a middle name. So, they give you and your boyfriend the honor of choosing.

If the baby is a girl, what is her first name? Roll the dice
    7. Abigail

If the baby is a girl, what is her middle name? Roll the dice
    7. Brooke

What is the baby's name? Abigail Brooke Danvers

Three days later, you and the baby, Abigail, leave the hospital. After an emotional goodbye, you give the baby to her new parents. You and your boyfriend watch their car depart from the hospital, then quietly walk back to his car, as he pushes you along in your wheelchair.

My name is Marley Anniston Dawson and I am a 19-year-old college sophomore attending Indiana University. I have been with my boyfriend, Malachi James Henderson for over a year when I find out that I am pregnant in the beginning of the second semester. I eventually work up the nerve to tell my boyfriend and, of course, he freaks out. But once things settle down, we have a long, intimate talk. I tell my family the news, as well as my decision: to put the baby up for adoption.

Malachi's stepfather puts me in touch with a local adoption agency that performs both open and blind adoptions. Because I want to make sure my unborn child is given the best home he or she deserves, I choose the parents carefully, balancing the pros and cons of them all. After maybe two months, I finally pick the right couple: Henry and Norah of Fort Wayne. He is a Pediatrician and she is a teacher. I arrange an interview with them a week later and they arrive very excited. I fire questions at them like gunshots, but they always bounce back. They are instantly charming. I am now certain I have made the right choice.

Over the next seven months, I grow close to Norah and Henry. I decide that I don't want to see the baby, but I would like to keep in touch with them. They are perfectly fine with that, especially since I never know what could happen. My boyfriend, however, seems to be pulling away; he says that he doesn't want to get too attached to the baby before giving it up. You can't really blame him. It's been pretty hard on me too, but I am in too deep to back out now. Then, I finally have the baby. My boyfriend goes with me to the delivery room while the adoptive parents wait outside.

I give birth to a healthy baby girl.

An hour after the baby is born, the adoptive parents say they have picked a first name for the baby, but cannot settle on a middle name. So, they have given Malachi and I the honor of choosing.

The baby's name is Abigail Violet.

Three days later, myself and the baby, Abby, leave the hospital. After an emotional goodbye, I give the baby to her new parents. Malachi and I watch their car depart from the hospital, then quietly walk back to his car, as he pushes me along in my wheelchair.

Your name is Helena Madigan and you are a 19-year-old college sophomore attending Stanford. You have been with your boyfriend, Ben for over a year when you find out you are pregnant in the beginning of the second semester. You eventually work up the nerve to tell your boyfriend and, of course, he freaks out. But once things settle down, you two have a long, intimate talk. You tell your family the news, as well as your decision: to put the baby up for adoption.

Your boyfriend's stepfather puts you in touch with a local adoption agency that performs both open and blind adoptions. Because you want to make sure your unborn child is given the best home he or she deserves, you choose the parents carefully, balancing the pros and cons of them all. After maybe two months, you finally pick the right couple: John and Cara Newman of Miami. He is a detective and she is a doctor. You arrange an interview with them a week later and they arrive very excited. You fire questions at them like gunshots, but they always bounce back. They are instantly charming. You are now certain you have made the right choice.

Over the next seven months, you grow close to Cara and John. You decide that you don't want to see the baby, but you would like to keep in touch with them. They are perfectly fine with that, especially since you never know what could happen. Your boyfriend, however, seems to be pulling away; he says that he doesn't want to get too attached to the baby before giving it up. You can't really blame him. It's been pretty hard on you, too, but you are in too deep to back out now. Then, you finally have the baby. Your boyfriend goes with you to the delivery room while the adoptive parents wait outside.

What is the baby's gender? A boy. An hour after the baby is born, the adoptive parents say they have picked a first name for the baby, but cannot settle on a middle name. So, they give you and your boyfriend the honor of choosing. What is the baby's name? Alexander Owen.

Three days later, you and the baby, Alexander, leave the hospital. After an emotional goodbye, you give the baby to his/her new parents. You and your boyfriend watch their car depart from the hospital, then quietly walk back to his car, as he pushes you along in your wheelchair.
    Ingrid Genevieve | Evanna Yvaine | Winifred Delphine | Saoirse Elaine
    Astra Gillian | Rose Morgana | Irene Lourdes | Danae Andromeda

Damian Orion | Simon Cornelius | Gareth Evan | William Thierry
    Edmund Abraham | Wendell Eleazar | Shepherd Phoenix

Your name is Elizabeth Peyton Snider and you are a 19-year-old college sophomore attending Michigan. You have been with your boyfriend, Emmett Walter VanSatton for over a year when you find out you are pregnant in the beginning of the second semester. You eventually work up the nerve to tell your boyfriend and, of course, he freaks out. But once things settle down, you two have a long, intimate talk. You tell your family the news, as well as your decision: to put the baby up for adoption.

Your boyfriend's stepfather puts you in touch with a local adoption agency that performs both open and blind adoptions. Because you want to make sure your unborn child is given the best home he or she deserves, you choose the parents carefully, balancing the pros and cons of them all. After maybe two months, you finally pick the right couple: Owen George and Abigail Leigh of Traverse City. He is an architect and she is an artist. You arrange an interview with them a week later and they arrive very excited. You fire questions at them like gunshots, but they always bounce back. They are instantly charming. You are now certain you have made the right choice.

Over the next seven months, you grow close to Abigail and Owen. You decide that you don't want to see the baby, but you would like to keep in touch with them. They are perfectly fine with that, especially since you never know what could happen. Your boyfriend, however, seems to be pulling away; he says that he doesn't want to get too attached to the baby before giving it up. You can't really blame him. It's been pretty hard on you, too, but you are in too deep to back out now. Then, you finally have the baby. Your boyfriend goes with you to the delivery room while the adoptive parents wait outside.

What is the baby's gender? Roll the dice

6. girl

If the baby is a girl, what is her first name? Roll the dice

3. Emma

If the baby is a girl, what is her middle name? Roll the dice

7. Brooke

What is the baby's name? Emma Brooke

Three days later, you and the baby, Emma, leave the hospital. After an emotional goodbye, you give the baby to her new parents. You and your boyfriend watch their car depart from the hospital, then quietly walk back to his car, as he pushes you along in your wheelchair.