Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Emily, your husband's hair sounds exactly like my Sebastian's right now. At the pool this summer he would wear his rash guard and my friends would comment on how he "looks like a surfer". Except its a struggle to get him to wash it every other day (must admit, it looks nice no matter what)...and he only uses conditioner if I remind him, lol. The girls are starting to notice him, thankfully for now he is clueless (at the grocery store the other day..."Why was that girl smiling at me? I dont even know her!)I know as a teen I would have loved a guy with that hair! (Of course I am also biased being that I think he is extremly handsome of course)
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

She's absolutely beautiful, what a little cherub! Does your friend know you posted the photos here? I hope you don't think I'm rude, just asking because if it were my child I'd want to know if one of my friends posted their picture on the internet.

Her hair is simply stunning! My father always jokes that I had quite a big head and very little hair when I was little, and that my head looked like an Easter egg, lol!

Grace, Early 20's and Bride-to-Be...Dreaming of Future Babies.

Lucy Primrose, Alice Juliette, Rose Charlotte, Madeline Sophie, Lillian Faye, Ivy Elena, Amélie Winter.
    Mae Seraphina nn Maisy, Phoebe Luna, Annabella Violet, Kate Susannah.
    Noah Samuel, Rory Joshua, Luca Gabriel, Isaac Beau, Louis Daniel, Henry Rowan, William Elliott, Roman Alexander.

How old is Adalyn? That's a whole lot of hair, and the curls just accentuate it.

My friend from birth had hair like that too, some girls are just blessed. I was a baldy.
    Laurel - 2O - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

-------
    Newest thoughts for little ones: Angelo - Caspian - Eden | Isabela - Brisa - Gisele

Oh my, Adalyn is beautiful and her curls are just precious. She also has the cutest cheeks.

I was bald or at least didn't have very much hair as a baby. Apparently my mom would have to put dresses on me because people thought I was a boy because of my lack of hair. Ouch? Ha! But I have quite the head of hair now, long and very thick, so I guess it all worked out in the end.
    Only 19 but a name lover!

Favorites:
    Girls:
    Top Five:Charlotte Belle,Emilia Alice,Clara Eve,Norah Lucille,and Adelaide/Adeline Pearl
    Other Favorites:Violet Isabelle,Lucy Arwen, Lila Josephine, Olive Beatrix,Amelie Sophia, Audrey Catherine,Louisa Caroline,Eliza Maeve,and Matilda Sophie
    Boys:
    Henry Caspian, Rory Philip,Asher Flynn, Jack Elias, and Gideon James

Grace, yes she does! No it's totally ok, I get where you're coming from. She actually used this site to find Adalyn's name. So yeah, I'm trying to get her to make an account! By the way, I love your profile picture- I have some pumps that look exactly like that, I wore them on my wedding day. Yes, I am out of the ordinary. :P

Adalyn is 6 1/2 months old. I call her my little Chia.

My husband only swears by Aussie- he is infatuated with it! Sebastian sounds like a surfer in training? That's so cute, I could just picture him saying that...haha!

I'm a sucker for people with good hair- I should have been a cosmetologist...
    Mommy to 4 beautiful girls!
    Georgia Anne & Eleanor Ruth, 10/29/03
    Beatrix Jean, 6/11/08
    Agnes Eloise, 9/07/12