Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I'm so envious...

A good friend of mine I've known since elementary school sent me these pictures of her daughter, Adalyn, and she is SOOO adorable. Adalyn's hair seems to be the center of attention when everyone meets her....you'll see why. I just had to share these pictures. I thought Aggie had a lot of hair at birth and I'm hoping her's grows as fast as Adalyn's. I feel as if Adalyn has better hair than myself, haha! Hope you enjoy the pictures!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...00568868_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...32402379_n.jpg
    Mommy to 4 beautiful girls!
    Georgia Anne & Eleanor Ruth, 10/29/03
    Beatrix Jean, 6/11/08
    Agnes Eloise, 9/07/12

Wow, that's impressive. I've seen pictures and I was pretty much bald until I was 2.

Oh my goodness, what a pumpkin.

She really does have a ton of hair! Lucky her. My cousin's daughters are now 4 and 2 and still have very thin baby hair. My children all have semi thick black-brown hair, but not nearly as thick as mine, because of my husband. She'll have a lot to work with! So cute.

My niece and nephew were exactly like that...we say my niece (Adeline...must be the name ) was born with "70's gameshow host hair", a nice black toupee, ha. Her brother came out with a "faux hawk", it just combed that way from the time he was wee. All of mine have been bald or near bald. Blaming that on my husband's side...pictures of him starting preschool look like Caillou. However, once it did come in, very curly and thick (but now at 33...lol). Like his, once my kids have all had their hair come in, all 4 have had ringlet or near ringlet curls...It's beautiful hair that everyone comments on. Especially since the oldest wears his long, its more wavy now but still has lots of body. My hair is very thin (always has been) and boring, nothing like all of them so thankyou DH for *those* genetics. Funny the differences, both boys are blonds, B is brunette and Vio is a near redhead. Very excited to see what happens with this baby. But all this to say it totally makes up for the baldness (and very apparent cradle cap that kept happening and was easy to spot, yikes!) of them as wee ones.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

She is a little pumpkin!

I have semi-thick and uber curly hair that's an auburn color and it's down the middle of my back. My husband has what I call 'Surfer hair', the bleach blonde, very thick, and curly shoulder length (yes, it's all natural & he always jacks my shampoo/conditioner! )...it's like he just walked out of the ocean from a good wave everyday! Georgia & Eleanor both have thin, fine curly ringlets of auburn that is shoulder length. Beatrix on the other hand has bleach hair that's stick straight and so thick that I have to use about half a bottle of conditioner on her hair to keep it from getting dried out. Agnes has black hair that's straight but is still taking it's form! We shall see... Agnes is the only baby that has had a head full of hair when born, so that shocked me. What all 4 have in common is green eyes, which goes lovely with their blushed skin & hair colors. Though, their personalities is totally different. I have 3 Diva's and one in the making. My husband and I have spoiled them rotten, guilty! Haha!
    Mommy to 4 beautiful girls!
    Georgia Anne & Eleanor Ruth, 10/29/03
    Beatrix Jean, 6/11/08
    Agnes Eloise, 9/07/12