Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I don't think Mary is popular at all! But we have very different opinions on what constitutes a popular name...so some of these will be in the top 1000, but I'll try to avoid top 200 or so...

Martha: I'm quickly becoming a cheerleader for Martha/Marta. Such an underused classic.
    Meryl
    Miriam
    Mara
    Amara
    Mariah
    Marcie
    Mercy

I love double names too. One I saw on here recently and loved was Mary-Quinn. I love Mary-Louise on your list.
    Mary-Elise
    Mary-Adele
    Mary-Isis
    Mary-Viola

I don't think Mary is popular at all. I don't know a Mary under the age of 35. So, if you love it, I'd use it! Or if it is very popular where you live, what about Merry?

I love Marie personally, and I like Mary-Kate and Mary-Claire. Oh! And there's Mara.
    Laurel - 21 - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

Mary is classic, not trendy. She's settled in her spot and you can take comfort in knowing she won't suddenly burst into the top 10.

If Mary is still too 'popular' for your comfort level, consider Miriam with the darling nn of Mim.

Plus, Miriam is actually a precedent of Mary.

I do not think Mary is that popular, I know two. But, I love the idea of Mary plus something anyways. I've always liked Mary Kate myself. I love Mary-Louise and Mary-Elisabeth from your list. I also like the suggestion of Mary-Elise. I also love the name Miriam which is kind of close and very under-used in my opinion. Also, I love the name Meredith and you could use the nickname Mara, or Merry.
    Mom to Cuyler Reese Holcomb and anxiously awaiting Avery Daniel Alexander in August 2013!

Girls: Claire Elisabeth Louisa, Sophia Adelaide Kate, Elise Madeleine Joy, Zoe Anneliese Jayne, Juliet Amelia Rose

Boys: Asher Morgan James, Morgan Everett Nathaniel, Weston Jude Elias, Gabriel