Names Searched Right Now:

fun, interesting and humorous names

Have you ever met or heard of an interesting name? I'll give you an example.. I know a guy whose name is Dak Ree (FN, MN). And he loves his name-- I've heard him explain his parents choice on more than one occasion but right here that's beside the point. Have you heard of interesting or clever names?

I"ve heard many interesting names that have stuck with me over the years, but not names that are clever in a word-play sense (I can't say I'm a fan of that).

I grew up with a boy named Dax. Back in the 80s, that was a very unique name, amid all the Brads, Jasons and Daniels. I can see Dax fitting in well in the 2000s as we've gotten more adventurous!

My mother worked with a woman named Rebel. She is probably in her 60s now.
    Mom to Luke Edwin and Virginia Noemi

Current Favourites:
    Adam, Eli, Henry, Levi, Leo, Miles, Milo, Nigel, Owen, Quincy, Sidney, Tristan, Stellan, Wyatt
    Estella, Magnolia, Sadie, Evangeline, Annabel, Josephine

I was travelling recently and came across an airline employee named Lolita Rude. Interesting imagery there...

I know a man whose name is Joe King, and he makes a point of speaking in third person just so he can say his name. Another man I know is named Cedar, and he's up there in years. I actually love Cedar as a name, and have for years. I was excited to meet him.

I saw a doctor with the first name Marsden last night, it stuck with me.
    Patricia
    Elias lost July 2012
    not currently expecting

vote on my (relatively) new & ever evolving list:
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9750188

my top combos:
    : Louise Clementine Azalea Kate [Josephine] [Iris] Matilda Kay
    : Harvey Joe

Ive met a guy named Seven which I though was kinda cute although "too unique" for me,IMO.I've also meet a guy called Star although im not sure if thats what he went by or if that was his real name.
    A young teen berry who's name obsessed!
    Possible future kid's names: Rosemarie,Tallulah,Sadie,Indie,Boheme,Fleur,Charlo tte,Cecily June,Isla Kate Charlie Dean,Ezekiel,Shepard,Emerson,Felix,Wilder,Feilder
    Guilty Pleasures:Juniper,Ophelia,Louise,Henry,Oliver,Lilibet