Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    What a refreshing list! Loved reading through them. Revel is my favourite!

Coming back to say, if you really are worried about Vox and Dex and can't find a VO name you want to use as a long form, maybe just make up your own name? I'm not adverse to made up names if they don't sound ridiculous.

My thoughts were:

Voxus -- very cool to me
    Voxley
    Voxin/Voxen/Voxon
    Voxlin
    Voxten
    Voxler

Something like that so that Vox has a full name too and then it would be Voxus and Dex or Dexter and Vox etc.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Hey all thank you. I talked to hubby today and he says the name has gotta be Ludo Grimm. Especially with the boys in the back seat singing "Dance Magic Dance" It does feel like both Ludo and Grimm have a lot more meaning in our family than any of the other names so I really does make sense.
    Sad to leave my other names behind. Since this is our last baby, I really hope some of you will use or pass these names on.
    Mommy to Pilot David Patrick (5), Dexter Audio (3) and Happy Cordelia (new!)

If I could have another... Aziza/ Beatrix/ Bluejay/ Fern/ Ingrid/ Marigold/ Norma/ Temple/ Viola
    Anchor/ Cedar/ Cove/ Dudley/ Forth/ Hanes/ Moss/ Thicket/ Ward/ Wolfgang

Well I do love that movie! Ludo is such a touching character ^_^ (and Dance Magic Dance is my favorite song in that movie) I love the sound of Ludo Grimm.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Quote Originally Posted by thrallamanda89 View Post
    Hey all thank you. I talked to hubby today and he says the name has gotta be Ludo Grimm. Especially with the boys in the back seat singing "Dance Magic Dance" It does feel like both Ludo and Grimm have a lot more meaning in our family than any of the other names so I really does make sense.
    Sad to leave my other names behind. Since this is our last baby, I really hope some of you will use or pass these names on.
    YAY. I do love Ludo. Congrats and good luck. And I will most definitely be adding Omri to my boy's list... thanks for reminding me of it's existence!
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.