Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    My favorite from your list is Omri. I pronounce it the way you do. Ludo would be my second pick. I like Grimm, especially for the family connection. Ludo Grimm and Omri Grimm are awesome.
    Ruby, Nixie, Anna, Harlow, Davida, Rosemarie, Elaina, Valentina, Josephine, Lillian
    Davis, Alden, Luke, Micah, Rudy, Isaac, Gabriel, Julian, Simon, Jasper, Euan, Oliver, Silas, August

Thanks every one. It's really interesting to get everyone's thoughts on the names. I never thought of the enema either until I mentioned the name on here and as much as I've tried to ignore it, it's pretty hard to now...
    As for the name Fox, a friend of a friend has a boy named Fox and she brought it up to me because she thought it was the coolest thing ever. It's not bad, but I find foxes so trendy right now. It's just not gonna work for me. But trust when I say, I have considered it.
    Mommy to Pilot David Patrick (5), Dexter Audio (3) and Happy Cordelia (new!)

If I could have another... Aziza/ Beatrix/ Bluejay/ Fern/ Ingrid/ Marigold/ Norma/ Temple/ Viola
    Anchor/ Cedar/ Cove/ Dudley/ Forth/ Hanes/ Moss/ Thicket/ Ward/ Wolfgang

I love the middle names you have picked out, they are awesome.

Out of the first names I like Revel, Vox, and Ludo the best.

Revel is my favorite for you. I like Revel Venture. Good luck!
    Lucía, Sebastián, & Inés
    Next: Eloísa Pilar or Félix Ignacio

Quote Originally Posted by thrallamanda89 View Post
    @rowangreeneyes- Thank you! seriously. My mom was actually going to name me Jared had I been a boy because The Labyrinth was her favorite movie, she thought his name was Jared. Other boys names on past lists: Shepherd, Anchor, Arbor, Harte, Rook, Tempo, Foster, Cedar, Pride, Revere and Bandit.

@scheherazade- I like those name suggestions a lot. Anchor was actually a name we were considering earlier in pregnancy but decided that Anchor Miller didn't flow well enough. I don't like Ludovic, personally. But that is such an interesting association you have with it. I agree that I doubt he'll run into any problems with that. Also had Revelry on my girls list, Revel sounds more masculine to me, and I have a tendency to like shorter names. Thank you so much for your comment!!

@thuja- Thank you! I pronounce it Ahm-ree. Idk if it's supposed to be pronounced Ome-ree. If it is, I'm scrapping it. Anyone know the correct pronunciation? With Vox- you know, I've never thought of one name taking coolness away from the others, very interesting point and it makes sense to me. I like Grimm for both reasons. Thank you!!
    Arbor was on my list for awhile, for a girl. I've been saying Omri in my head all day and I am beginning to really like it! I remembered it's from the Indian in the Cupboard, that's why it sounded so familiar. Very cool. I sent you a suggestion in a private message because I thought you would like it.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.