Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite of these 3?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Claira Elina Robinson

28 50.91%
  • Corcia Elina Robinson

0 0%
  • Cordelia Elina Robinson

27 49.09%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Anyone up for a CHALLENGE? :)

Hello Berries! My cousins have enlisted my help to find a name for their 3rd child due in April! They do not know the sex yet but are already set on a boy name (Christian Michael after family) They already have two girls, Amelia and Bianca. Here's the challenge part. They have RULES for a girl name whereas they have been set with a boy name since their last pregnancy.

1. MUST START WITH C (no exception)

2. MUST END IN A (no exception)

3. MUST BE SIX LETTERS (can be more or less if fits all other categories)

4. MUST BE 3 SYLLABLES. (I disputed this rule because I pointed out that Amelia is 4 syllables which then opened the door for more names but they expressed as close to 3 syllables if possible)

Mom LOVES Clara, but dad is only okay with it even with spelling Claira to fit 3/4 categories. Dad's favorite name is (brace yourselves) Corsica.. which unfortunately hits all 4 categories...

Our entire family LOVES Cordelia and I think my cousins would consider except that Mom has her heart set on Claira but can't budge Dad's mind about Corcia because it fits ALL categories that they agreed upon from the get go.. so hence needing more options.

Names exed already that I have suggested: Celina, Carina, Crysta

Quite the challenge, hope someone is up to it!
    Proud Step Mommy of: <3 Cheree & Zoe <3
    TTC!
    Current favorites:
    Boys: Logan, Felix, Leo, & Riley
    Girls: Rosalie, Aria, Olivia, Charlotte & Evangelina

How about Celia?
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Grace, Luke Donovan

Celia is pretty! I will add that to the list to show my cousins! I'm compiling a list to show them so that they can see more options besides the names they keep fighting over, in hopes that they either find a new name they both love or see that one of the top 3 choices is really best. Thank you for your input!!!
    Proud Step Mommy of: <3 Cheree & Zoe <3
    TTC!
    Current favorites:
    Boys: Logan, Felix, Leo, & Riley
    Girls: Rosalie, Aria, Olivia, Charlotte & Evangelina

Of the 3 listed I like Cordelia best. What about Calista or Cecelia?

Quote Originally Posted by jojolovesjello View Post
    Celia is pretty! I will add that to the list to show my cousins! I'm compiling a list to show them so that they can see more options besides the names they keep fighting over, in hopes that they either find a new name they both love or see that one of the top 3 choices is really best. Thank you for your input!!!
    You're welcome! Let us know what your cousins decide upon!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Grace, Luke Donovan