Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

ok i need help :)

im loving the name Jessamy, if you have seen my previous posts, i really like kinda unusual but frilly names with cute / spunky nn, Jessamy fits the bill execpt i dont like nn Jazz or Jess / Jessie, it just doesnt feel the same as the other names. other nn are Ellie, Bree, and Rory. idk, maybe Jess / Jazz works but its just doesnt click for me, if anyone could help with an alternate nn, or a similar name that would fit for me, frilly, unusual but not strange, with cute nn. thanks so much guys for your suggetions in prior post, its really, really helped i bow to your naming genius

I had a teacher named Jesamine (jez-a-min). Its sort of like Jasmine but different. Her nickname was Jez.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Mum to Jude Michael

loving Mimi, what do you think of Jessa or Mina? do these nn work for the name? and if you guys have any thoughts on mn for Jessamy love classic mns like Juliet, Olivia, and Claire, ect. anyways...you guys are so awesome, i would be so lost without you berries lots of love
    Last edited by name_addict; October 11th, 2012 at 06:29 AM.