Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: It's a girl!

Mom to Cadence Missouri. Affectionately called Cadi and a hard act to follow

Hesper Stella Sunday Eliza Arietty

Maddox Max Halifax Orson Caspar

Congratulations! Some name suggestions for you might be: Chloe (one of my favs), Direna Daphne, Selena, Stefania, Jacinta, Alyssa, Anastasia, Tia and Sophie. I do love Zoey or more Greek spelling Zoe! Good luck!

I actually love Zoe and Ava and both are on my list! There have been some other great suggestions. I think Giovanna or Gianna would be great.
    Mom to Cuyler Reese Holcomb and anxiously awaiting Avery Daniel Alexander in August 2013!

Girls: Claire Elisabeth Louisa, Sophia Adelaide Kate, Elise Madeleine Joy, Zoe Anneliese Jayne, Juliet Amelia Rose

Boys: Asher Morgan James, Morgan Everett Nathaniel, Weston Jude Elias, Gabriel

Congrats : ) Mila has Italian origins I believe

I love Zoey, Ava, and Emily or Emilie... you just have to go with what works for you. Try yelling them out. That usually helps.

Thoughts:

Cora is a modern version of Persephone... It's short and traditional, and pretty.
    Sofie or Sofia - the Italian version...

I think you've been given some great suggestions. Good luck!
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~