Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Congrats Millie and Albertamamabear!

Albertamamabear your due date is very close to mine (April 4th) - I was sick from conception to week 26!! SO harsh!
    Hi! I'm Hayley

Currrent Favourite Names:

Malin Winter ~ Cadence Louisa ~ Bryony Rose ~ Bronwen Coralie ~ Autumn Raine ~ Lakyn Wren ~ Temperance Rae ~ Tierney Dot ~

Tyne William Henry ~ Macaulay ~ Lorne ~ Tiernan ~ Logan ~ Lane ~ Deacon ~ Regan ~ [I]

Check out my honest blog on the highs & lows of pregnancy - Sparkles & Stretchmarks

Congrats Alberta!

As I mentioned before, my second pregnancy (that was my first daughter) was vicious. I had morning sickness morning til night, from the beginning all the way throughout freaking labor. THAT was brutal. This is my 5th pregnancy and I really had next to no morning sickness. The only reason I get sick now is if I get too much stomach acid and fall asleep without being propped up enough.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Marcel * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Josephine Adele * Lena Josephine* Lorelei Nicole* Fleur Josephine