Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I'm having a baby in January, so I'm a lot farther along then most of you, I'm 32 weeks, but I think I will end up having the baby in a week or two. My first baby was born at about 34.5 weeks and they said that because of my age then (16) and my age now (18) I just have a very small uterus and the baby "doesn't like to stay for very long". Maybe longer this time though, since I'm more "stretched out". I have a feeling she'll be early though. I've already felt contractions, not just Braxton Hicks. I feel them ALL the time and it really hurts! My friend (35 years old, though) is having a baby in late April/early May. She's not finding out the gender, though! She already has two girls, so I think she wants a boy, but her daughters want another girl!
    good luck to you all
    Ivy, Evie Anne, and baby girl to come

I have 2 boys...Connor and Cameron. And I have 4 other girls....Hannah, Lily, Gabrielle, and Evangeline I live in Georgia in the US. Here, the same few names have been very popular (and over used) for a few years: Isabella, Ava, Emma, Emily. While they are pretty names, they are far too common to interest me. My doctor told me today that their practice delivered 5 London's so far this year. That's not too many, given how many patients they see over the course of a year. It does seem to be a rising name, however. Other names I like and may still consider are Corinne (pronounced Kor-in), Eden, and Kylie. My grandmother was born in Belfast, Ireland and raised in England. Her father was born in Belgium. So I would be interested in names from either of those places too.

I have plenty of boy's names i like, but we know we are having a girl What is popular in your area now?

Aww such lovely names your little ones have. Funny, my friend has the same gender mix as you so far - 2 boys, 4 girls and just gave birth to the 5th girl

I LOVE the name Corinne. I also have a soft spot for Kylie though I know its not a popular Nameberry choice. Oooh Ireland has some beautiful girls name, I adore Irish names!
    Some of my favourites are Aoife, Orlaith, Caoimhe, Fionnula, and Eireann.

Popular names in the UK right now, for boys its Harry, Jack, Oliver, William, Charlie and Alfie. For girls the most popular ones are Olivia, Isabella, Ava, Lily, Amelia, Emily, Grace and Ruby.
    Hi! I'm Hayley

Currrent Favourite Names:

Malin Winter ~ Cadence Louisa ~ Bryony Rose ~ Bronwen Coralie ~ Autumn Raine ~ Lakyn Wren ~ Temperance Rae ~ Tierney Dot ~

Tyne William Henry ~ Macaulay ~ Lorne ~ Tiernan ~ Logan ~ Lane ~ Deacon ~ Regan ~ [I]

Check out my honest blog on the highs & lows of pregnancy - Sparkles & Stretchmarks

Haley did you find out what gender your baby is yet? Unless you're leaving it as a delivery room surprise. Any names picked out yet?
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Ambrose * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Genevieve Claire * Josephine Adele * Fleur Josephine

Yep, its a boy! We're having a nightmare with names - we both love Tyne and had decided on it from about 14 weeks. But my Mother hates it and is very very vocal about it. So we've been thinking of alternatives but I have always struggled to find any boys names I like....I have a grand total of 3 alternative names: Logan, Jonah or Noah.
    But most likely we will stick with Tyne and my mother can like it or lump it His middle names will be William Henry, after both of his grandfathers.

I see you're having a little girl! Congratulations! xx
    Hi! I'm Hayley

Currrent Favourite Names:

Malin Winter ~ Cadence Louisa ~ Bryony Rose ~ Bronwen Coralie ~ Autumn Raine ~ Lakyn Wren ~ Temperance Rae ~ Tierney Dot ~

Tyne William Henry ~ Macaulay ~ Lorne ~ Tiernan ~ Logan ~ Lane ~ Deacon ~ Regan ~ [I]

Check out my honest blog on the highs & lows of pregnancy - Sparkles & Stretchmarks