Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    May I play? I'm pregnant for the first time, due May 10th. I haven't had a ton of morning sickness - I get definite waves of nausea, but haven't puked at all - but I'm EXHAUSTED. I don't know - I gather lack of awful morning sickness leans towards having a boy, but my mom didn't get nauseous with me until week 11, so I could still have that to look forward to.

My first ultrasound is Monday. I'm all fluttery nervous excited for it.

Congratulations wineycat!

My scan was fine; it was my first one (late, I know, but I had some issues) and everything is fine, but Baby is very tiny! I also had to get weighed... My blood tests came back fine too, so I'm very happy right now!! We are celebrating with a nice glass of wine tonight!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Congrats wineycat! Wow, I'm surprised you're getting an ultrasound already! I'm due April 17th and they won't schedule my first one until I'm at least 18 weeks.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Ambrose * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Genevieve Claire * Josephine Adele * Fleur Josephine * Morgana

Hi Haley,
    I'm due April 5th with our 7th baby! We're having a girl! I love many of your names. I live in the US and am looking for a name that is unique, but not 'odd'. My husband and I like the names London Grace and Holland Grace. What do you think? Congrats on your pregnancy!

Quote Originally Posted by babydragonflies View Post
    Hi Haley,
    I'm due April 5th with our 7th baby! We're having a girl! I love many of your names. I live in the US and am looking for a name that is unique, but not 'odd'. My husband and I like the names London Grace and Holland Grace. What do you think? Congrats on your pregnancy!
    Hi Aww wow, 7th baby! How lovely! A friend of mine has just had her 7th baby, I love big families.
    I love both your options, I think I prefer London for a girl though What are your other children called? x
    Hi! I'm Hayley

Currrent Favourite Names:

Malin Winter ~ Cadence Louisa ~ Bryony Rose ~ Bronwen Coralie ~ Autumn Raine ~ Lakyn Wren ~ Temperance Rae ~ Tierney Dot ~

Tyne William Henry ~ Macaulay ~ Lorne ~ Tiernan ~ Logan ~ Lane ~ Deacon ~ Regan ~ [I]

Check out my honest blog on the highs & lows of pregnancy - Sparkles & Stretchmarks