Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rowangreeneyes View Post
    I'm not expecting, I just wanted to say that one of my good friends had 2 boys and her pregnancies were easy, no morning sickness at all. When she got pregnant with her daughter, she could barely keep anything down for the first 12 weeks or so and even after she was prescribed anti nausea medication, she still was sick all the time. Pretty much until she delivered. I'm not sure if it had anything to do with it being a girl or not, but it kinda makes sense. Different sexes have different hormones that interact with the mothers. It's an interesting topic.
    That's what I was wondering! I don't know the sex of my baby yet, but my family usually have girls - so the awful sickness makes me wonder if its another little lady on the way! I'll find out hopefully in a week
    Hi! I'm Hayley

Currrent Favourite Names:

Malin Winter ~ Cadence Louisa ~ Bryony Rose ~ Bronwen Coralie ~ Autumn Raine ~ Lakyn Wren ~ Temperance Rae ~ Tierney Dot ~

Tyne William Henry ~ Macaulay ~ Lorne ~ Tiernan ~ Logan ~ Lane ~ Deacon ~ Regan ~ [I]

Check out my honest blog on the highs & lows of pregnancy - Sparkles & Stretchmarks

Quote Originally Posted by rowangreeneyes View Post
    I'm not expecting, I just wanted to say that one of my good friends had 2 boys and her pregnancies were easy, no morning sickness at all. When she got pregnant with her daughter, she could barely keep anything down for the first 12 weeks or so and even after she was prescribed anti nausea medication, she still was sick all the time. Pretty much until she delivered. I'm not sure if it had anything to do with it being a girl or not, but it kinda makes sense. Different sexes have different hormones that interact with the mothers. It's an interesting topic.

If that's the case, I'm probably having a boy, I've only had a little morning sickness (or night sickness). There are all boys in my and my boyfriend's family, so everyone is counting on us to provide the pink cuteness.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    If that's the case, I'm probably having a boy, I've only had a little morning sickness (or night sickness). There are all boys in my and my boyfriend's family, so everyone is counting on us to provide the pink cuteness.
    Aww, I'm the opposite - my family are all hoping that I'll provide the first boy in 28 years!! I doubt I will though.

Have you tried any of the gender prediction tests? I don't really believe they work but I like them for fun
    Hi! I'm Hayley

Currrent Favourite Names:

Malin Winter ~ Cadence Louisa ~ Bryony Rose ~ Bronwen Coralie ~ Autumn Raine ~ Lakyn Wren ~ Temperance Rae ~ Tierney Dot ~

Tyne William Henry ~ Macaulay ~ Lorne ~ Tiernan ~ Logan ~ Lane ~ Deacon ~ Regan ~ [I]

Check out my honest blog on the highs & lows of pregnancy - Sparkles & Stretchmarks

The gender predictors say GIRL. The quizzes; one said boy, one girl. But the questions were silly... what else can you expect?
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

I have no idea whether or not it'll be a boy or a girl. I just figured after 3 truly evil pregnancies (they did prescribe me anti-nausea pills but those suckers knocked me out for 8 solid hours. Great at night, not so much if you're going to work...even if I cut them in half I slept 6 hours) I had divinely earned myself an easy breezy pregnancy by the laws of Karma. And so it was...

I did two chinese gender tests...one boy...one girl. Who knows? If we're going by the heartbeat rate I think the old wives tales say girl. I will never pay for one of those gender prediction tests you can get at the pharmacy though. Now that I told my husband I'm not using a name I hate for the baby, I'll be equally excited for either gender!!!
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

If it's a boy: Tristan Ambrose Galahad~Tristan Amadeus~Ambrose Galahad
    If it's a girl: Genevieve Sybilla Tallis~Genevieve Claire~Elsa Genevieve~Esme Adora