Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    Matthias giving birth would be interesting!

I'm feeling great (just a teeny bit tired), but I'm nervous about my scan and blood test results (going to get them on friday). I'm sure everything's fine, I just get really nervous and anxious about these things.
    Ooh is this is your second scan or first? I haven't had my blood test results yet from my first scan, I know what you mean - it is nerve wracking! :/ Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by gigigibbons View Post
    And no, I've had extremely little morning sickness (usually I'm sick morning, noon, and night for the entire duration of my pregnancy!) and the only symptom I really have is feeling tired and run down. But I feel you though, I have 4 other pregnancies under my belt where I was sick as hell. At least with my first it only lasted the first trimester and then subsided, but the other 3 were vicious.
    That's interesting! Were the 3 vicious ones all the same sex or mixed? I'm wondering about the sex/vicious morning sickness old wives tales - I am reeeeeally hoping this tails off soon! I can't keep anything down :/

Quote Originally Posted by whitney c View Post
    I'm due 4/25 with my first as well! Super excited!
    Congratulations!!!
    Hi! I'm Hayley

Currrent Favourite Names:

Malin Winter ~ Cadence Louisa ~ Bryony Rose ~ Bronwen Coralie ~ Autumn Raine ~ Lakyn Wren ~ Temperance Rae ~ Tierney Dot ~

Tyne William Henry ~ Macaulay ~ Lorne ~ Tiernan ~ Logan ~ Lane ~ Deacon ~ Regan ~ [I]

Check out my honest blog on the highs & lows of pregnancy - Sparkles & Stretchmarks

Mixed: 2 girls and 1 boy. The girls were a bit more vicious, especially my first girl. EVIL.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

If it's a boy: Tristan Ambrose Galahad~Ambrose Galahad
    If it's a girl: Genevieve Claire~Esme Adora~Sophie Elinor~Fleur Genevieve~Elsa Genevieve

Mixed: 2 girls and 1 boy. The girls were a bit more vicious, especially my first girl. EVIL.
    Lol! That made me laugh - I currently refer to this baby as Lucifer as I'm convinced he/she is doing this on purpose
    Hi! I'm Hayley

Currrent Favourite Names:

Malin Winter ~ Cadence Louisa ~ Bryony Rose ~ Bronwen Coralie ~ Autumn Raine ~ Lakyn Wren ~ Temperance Rae ~ Tierney Dot ~

Tyne William Henry ~ Macaulay ~ Lorne ~ Tiernan ~ Logan ~ Lane ~ Deacon ~ Regan ~ [I]

Check out my honest blog on the highs & lows of pregnancy - Sparkles & Stretchmarks

Quote Originally Posted by hayleyinwonderland View Post
    Lol! That made me laugh - I currently refer to this baby as Lucifer as I'm convinced he/she is doing this on purpose
    I called the evil one Brunhilda in the womb as a sort of punishment. Her name is Ava now, and she's far more tolerable out of the womb. <3
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

If it's a boy: Tristan Ambrose Galahad~Ambrose Galahad
    If it's a girl: Genevieve Claire~Esme Adora~Sophie Elinor~Fleur Genevieve~Elsa Genevieve

I'm not expecting, I just wanted to say that one of my good friends had 2 boys and her pregnancies were easy, no morning sickness at all. When she got pregnant with her daughter, she could barely keep anything down for the first 12 weeks or so and even after she was prescribed anti nausea medication, she still was sick all the time. Pretty much until she delivered. I'm not sure if it had anything to do with it being a girl or not, but it kinda makes sense. Different sexes have different hormones that interact with the mothers. It's an interesting topic.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.